Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Holy Ray and arrest j cutter are the best ways I can think of. Best gun to use? Rambling May, Lindcray, Type ME/Mechs (with charge maybe). I feel like FOney might be able to do more damage with glide divine 00+foie than with charge suppressed gun or w/e, but I'm not sure.

Foney can't use s-rank j-cutter or slicer, those need more atp than she can get. By far the best gun for foney is me/mechs with demon, followed closely by bringer's rifle.

I need to make a 5th char now. I've read a bit about dual logging for moving items about. Do I just re-register on the main page of the site to make another 4 char bank? Can I run 2 versions of the game on the same PC?

I need to make a 5th char now. I've read a bit about dual logging for moving items about. Do I just re-register on the main page of the site to make another 4 char bank? Can I run 2 versions of the game on the same PC?

Yes and yes. You need to turn down your UAC settings on your computer to open up two or more instances of pso.

• Like 1

I heard there was a tool that would create a list of my banked stuff so I didn't have to type everything, is this true? and if so, where can i find this tool?

• Like 1

Thanks ^,.,^

How do I get this to read character bank, not common bank?

I think you put the /bank command active and reopen the program

Can FOnewearl equip Sword of Ultima? Is this weapon only available from the Anniversary Event?

works on fonewearl, and anniversary only

• Like 1

To read banks you have to open them once, so:

Switch with /bank

Open the bank

Read

I think you put the /bank command active and reopen the program

works on fonewearl, and anniversary only

Thanks guys! worked like a charm.

For FOnewearl, what are some weapons I could use to freeze enemies? I know that Gibarta and Rabarta can freeze enemies but maybe it could be better using a weapon with the blizzard special? Are there any weapons a FOnewearl can use with blizzard? What about the Type weapons?