Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

What ID/enemy would you suggest for hunting M&A60 Vise with hit (around 50)? If anyone has found one like this, I'd like to know where you found it thanks c:

What ID/enemy would you suggest for hunting M&A60 Vise with hit (around 50)? If anyone has found one like this, I'd like to know where you found it thanks c:

Purplenum Hard Ep. 1 Hildebears seem to have the best drop rate. After that, I think it's just luck about whether or not it has hit.

Also, how much HP do I need to survive a Dark Falz slash on VH and Ult?

Edited by Ardh2005

I know enemy stats are buffed in ultimate mode on this server but does that also include their EVP? I want to know the exact EVP value for multi-mode Ult Vol Opt phase 2.

I know enemy stats are buffed in ultimate mode on this server but does that also include their EVP? I want to know the exact EVP value for multi-mode Ult Vol Opt phase 2.

That especially include EVP. I mean, am not even sure that the other stats are buffed. But for the EVP you can be sure of it. That's why people here long so much after hitter weapon.

I would also like to know how much more EVP does each monster have though =)

I have a question regarding the dts system. If I have a weapon with (0/45/55/50).. would it be possible to remove one of the area % so I can make room for some hit instead? I mean via a GM and donations of course.

Thanks in advance

Thank you Misombre. To be honest I considered the idea very strange myself, but I thought I better ask... because the very idea of these nice m/d % go to waste and literally be of no use in ultimate was just sad.

Oh, well. What's a royal ball? After all, I suppose it would be frightfully dull, and-and-and boring, and-and completely... Completely wonderful.

• Like 1