Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

It's Rambling May. By far it's Rambling May. It's more than twice as good as the next best things. You can get a blank rambling may at any time using a questline http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/11022-rambling-may-valentines-day/

Other guns she can use that might be useful are Bringer's Rifle(demon's very useful), Holy Ray(arrest), Red Handgun, Last Swan, Angel Harp (havoc, gets boosted by sweetheart), Suppressed Gun(no special), and L&K14 (nowhere near LS or RM).

Fomarl has a slow rifle animation, but she does have a unique good Slicer animation, so you can use other ranged weapons like Slicer of Fanatic (demons very useful), Slicer of Vengeance (charge), Rainbow Baton (unreduced chaos), Red Slicer (boosted by Crimson Coat), and Diska of Braveman (boosted by Thirteen).

I have a Rambling May with no hit from Xmess. I hate the thing though. I hate how it looks, I hate that it shoots hearts (WTF?), I hate everything about it. :-(
I guess I'll start working on getting a Bringers Rifle and some other stuff. I believe I have a slicer of Vengenmce in the bank somewhere.
thanks.
/sigh

When you donate you receive an automated PM in forums from larva thanking you for the donation and stating the amount donated for.

From there, you need to add Soly and Cyane to that PM so that they can help you redeem items for tickets.

Donation tickets aren't a physical item in game, you keep track of them in the PM with GMs looking over it.

If you are trading those tickets with a player for their items then you also need to add that player to that same PM and state what you are trading, and the amount of tickets going to that player (for example "15 donation tickets to (player name) in exchange for (item)".

Hope that helps~

How does the actual item get traded ? will a GM remove from the seller and give to the buyer , or is it a witnessed transfer in game ?

Edited by acidman

I think it's just done in game. Usually you both enter the room and start the trade, then add the other person to the donation PM and say who you're giving DT's to and for what, and they don't confirm the trade until they see the PM.

How does the actual item get traded ? will a GM remove from the seller and give to the buyer , or is it a witnessed transfer in game ?

Kinda like this..

Scene: A dark corner of the shipping docks, decrepit and dimly lit by a single streetlamp. The rain drizzles down lazily as the lamp flickers intermittently.

Enter Player 1 & Player 2

Player 1: You got the stuff?

Player 2: You got the money?

Player 1: Yea I got the money.

Player 2: You don't get the stuff 'til I see the money.

Player 1: Man I added you to the PM you can see the money, now show me the stuff!

Player 2: *puts stuff in tradewindow* Alright I got the stuff now let's do this shit quick before the gm's show up!

Player 1: *posts "DTs go to player 2" in the message* Yea man, let's do this shit I got places to be.

Player 1 & 2: *accept trades* We cool? Yea we cool. Alright then. Peace.

Exit Player 1 & Player 2

• Like 3

Kinda like this..

Scene: A dark corner of the shipping docks, decrepit and dimly lit by a single streetlamp. The rain drizzles down lazily as the lamp flickers intermittently.

Enter Player 1 & Player 2

Player 1: You got the stuff?

Player 2: You got the money?

Player 1: Yea I got the money.

Player 2: You don't get the stuff 'til I see the money.

Player 1: Man I added you to the PM you can see the money, now show me the stuff!

Player 2: *puts stuff in tradewindow* Alright I got the stuff now let's do this shit quick before the gm's show up!

Player 1: *posts "DTs go to player 2" in the message* Yea man, let's do this shit I got places to be.

Player 1 & 2: *accept trades* We cool? Yea we cool. Alright then. Peace.

Exit Player 1 & Player 2

hahahaha wut :onion101:

basically .

if youre the one donating youll get an automated PM with details on your donation . after that you add a GM to the PM which will be on the left hand side .

now if you want to buy something from the item donation list you can talk to a gm in the pm about that . if you'd like to trade with someone all you have to do is add that person to the PM also along with the GM of course , stating that you are giving that person said DTS (donation TicketS)

Edit : if you don't know what a "pm" is (ikr) just check your inbox

Edited by Stark 1

@Batman. Just like Stark 1 said, I'm gonna quote him again.

basically .

if youre the one donating youll get an automated PM with details on your donation . after that you add a GM to the PM which will be on the left hand side .

now if you want to buy something from the item donation list you can talk to a gm in the pm about that . if you'd like to trade with someone all you have to do is add that person to the PM also along with the GM of course , stating that you are giving that person said DTS (donation TicketS)

• Like 2

A command to toggle whether you can pick up items or not as if your inventory was full or something ( of course being able to disable that on the spot as well) . I think this feature would come very handy for people who are doing quests with large mobs such as pts and try to attack and instead pick up an item or someone who is just killing things for fun and not the hunt

I assure you that this feature would be most useful :onion-head01:

Edited by Stark 1
  • Like 1

yo does it negatively effect my character if i use mats at lvl 1?

or should i wait til max lvl to use mats

no . the end result will be the same

A command to toggle whether you can pick up items or not as if your inventory was full or something ( of course being able to disable that on the spot as well) . I think this feature would come very handy for people who are doing quests with large mobs such as pts and try to attack and instead pick up an item or someone who is just killing things for fun and not the hunt

I assure you that this feature would be most useful :onion-head01:

I agree that would be a good feature just because it would let more choice to the beginner about how they customize their controller/keyboard.

Also would be great for Force since they usually don't combo.

However, if you did set up correctly your controller/keyboard, and you're a hunter/ranger/combo user... then it should not be a problem.

What I mean is, don't set up the "normal attack" (or whatever kind of attack you use to initiate the fight) on the same key that the "pick up/action" key.

It might not be natural at first, but you quickly get used to this kind of configuration :

right key down key left key

S H/pick up/action N

So that if you play NHS, NHH, NSS combo, you will never "pick up" items instead of attacking, because when the combo is already started, you will not pick up items until the end of it.

But still, your point remains valid, it would be a good feature anyway (at least for FO who just don't give a damn about combo, most of the time).

Edited by Misombre
  • Like 1

I agree that would be a good feature just because it would let more choice to the beginner about how they customize their controller/keyboard.

Also would be great for Force since they usually don't combo.

However, if you did set up correctly your controller/keyboard, and you're a hunter/ranger/combo user... then it should not be a problem.

What I mean is, don't set up the "normal attack" (or whatever kind of attack you use to initiate the fight) on the same key that the "pick up/action" key.

It might not be natural at first, but you quickly get used to this kind of configuration :

right key down key left key

S H/pick up/action N

So that if you play NHS, NHH, NSS combo, you will never "pick up" items instead of attacking, because when the combo is already started, you will not pick up items until the end of it.

But still, your point remains valid, it would be a good feature anyway (at least for FO who just don't give a damn about combo, most of the time).

I don't play the same with every enemy though . Some enemies i Use HHH some enemies NNN some SSS :P a lot of players play like this too

• Like 1