Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Does attributes %s on a Charge Yasminkov 9000M actually changes the output damage it does? I heard that in the past %s didn't make difference in final damage. but now it does. Can anyone confirm this?

Also, is that mechgun the best option that a RAmarl could have?

I believe attributes have a small impact, but not much. You can see why based on the damage calculation formula

[base ATP x (Shifta + 1.0)] + [Weapon ATP x (Weapon Attribute% + 1.0)] + (Grind x 2) + Armor ATP + Shield ATP = ATP

Then you take that ATP number and plug it into this formula

[ATP-DFP/5], then, depending on the attack type, it's either x.9 for standard, x1.89 for heavy, x3.32 for sacrificial special (like charge)

Since yas only adds 40-80 atp, attributes have very little to scale off of. I may do some tests to see the actual damage differences at some point. It may be almost none, since damage rolls are involved anyways.

And yes charge yas9000 is the best mechgun option for ramarl imo.

Edited by tru
  • Like 1

If I'm willing to put 3 different attributes on a Psycho Raven (I don't want hit), which 3 status would be the best to full sphere?

Do Max Attack S actually have a special reward or it just an insane quest that in the end gives 50000 Meseta?

Also, is there any other insane quest besides ROCT and Max Attack S that is actually challenging and have good rewards? :P

There's a topic about people discussing which attributes to use on PR http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/24357-attribute-on-pyscho-ravens/

I think machine is very good personally. I think everyone pretty much agrees that dark is a must have. I think it depends a lot which class. If you're a racast you might want Native more to deal with dorphon's easier, but if you're a hucast you may want A beast for gal griffon. I think all 4 attributes are nice, which is why i would prefer a pair of PRs and at least one of them having hit (for my hucast), but that's just my opinion.

Edited by tru
  • Like 1

Quite nice information you showed here tru. I have two PRs, I'm really willing to do a Native/Machine/Dark PR for RAcasts and a Beast/Dark/Hit one for HUcasts.

Hmm, I don't see many powerful Beast attribute enemies over there except for bosses like De Rol Le and Gal Gryphon. Mericarols can be easily killed with a ab DM or a charge yas. Probably RAcast and RAmar doesn't need more accuracy on PR, but for HUcasts that could make a big difference.

And wow, nice formula, I never heard of it. I guess that Armor ATP is the ATP that comes from Units like ADEPT and C/Ability right?

Probably charge yasminkov 9000M doesn't worth the sphereing, should be much more worthwhile to actually sphere a PR instead.

The armor atp would be an armor that raises atp like D-Parts ver1.01, D-Parts ver2.10 or Sue's Coat. I like that plan you have for PR maxing. I'm not sure how my PRs will end up but I like having dark + hit for now.

Hello just joined the game aint played in years . am playing using the keyboard and cant find a way to play and also use the keyboard to chat cause im using awsd to move and all that . tried enter and typeing but doesnt work. any help ? . Thanks

Press the spacebar to chat. If that doesn't work, press F11 to toggle it back.

Question about Ult Olga Flow's drop for Greenill... The drop chart I normally use says he drops Samurai armor, but the drop chart linked to at the top of the forums says he drops Kroe's Sweater. Which is it, or does he drop anything?

hello im new im maxis I need help on the chat consoles, the thing gose in to synbole chat randomly and just jams in that mode as ive notice its a bug,it fixix itself time to time.now my question is how do you chat? f 10 dose nonthing but f 9 brings up a box but i cant type in it.and on lobby i can but nonthing was displayed when i hit enter.

so how do you chat?what keys? thank you,if you see me i could use some friends please exchange cards with me.

Question about Ult Olga Flow's drop for Greenill... The drop chart I normally use says he drops Samurai armor, but the drop chart linked to at the top of the forums says he drops Kroe's Sweater. Which is it, or does he drop anything?

He drops Kroes sweater, always use the drop table on the forums. The drops for Ultima are altered here and there compared to ones you would find on psoworld for example.

hello im new im maxis I need help on the chat consoles, the thing gose in to synbole chat randomly and just jams in that mode as ive notice its a bug,it fixix itself time to time.now my question is how do you chat? f 10 dose nonthing but f 9 brings up a box but i cant type in it.and on lobby i can but nonthing was displayed when i hit enter.

so how do you chat?what keys? thank you,if you see me i could use some friends please exchange cards with me.

To talk you press the space bar, and then enter to submit the text. Sometimes you get stuck in chat mode and to disable this press F11.

The F9 you are referring to is for group chat, if you are part of a team then you use this chat to communicate with your members.

and welcome to Ultima ~