Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Sorry if this has been asked before but can you trade donation tickets between players if so how does this work?

When you donate you receive an automated PM in forums from larva thanking you for the donation and stating the amount donated for.

From there, you need to add Soly and Cyane to that PM so that they can help you redeem items for tickets.

Donation tickets aren't a physical item in game, you keep track of them in the PM with GMs looking over it.

If you are trading those tickets with a player for their items then you also need to add that player to that same PM and state what you are trading, and the amount of tickets going to that player (for example "15 donation tickets to (player name) in exchange for (item)".

Hope that helps~

Hi,

i have not playing psobb for a long time and now i c the psobb server is down. Now i want to play psobb. Can i log in with my old Account from psobb on this new Server?

Thanks alot.

LG Siggi

Hi,

i have not playing psobb for a long time and now i c the psobb server is down. Now i want to play psobb. Can i log in with my old Account from psobb on this new Server?

Thanks alot.

LG Siggi

Hello,

No you cannot use your credentials from another server. You have to register for an account with this server, Ultima.

You can do so through this link:

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/register.php

• Like 2

Hello,

Just started playing on this server. Is it possible to make a Sato mag with 5/165/30/0 stats?

Thanks.

No that doesn't look right.

As far as I know, the DEF plus DEX of the mag must equal the POW plus MIND at level 100, so I guess the closest could be 5/50/45/0 at level 100. And don't forget that you have to have the right class and ID for it to turn into a sato :onion129:...

If this advice is wrong, I will wait for Saith to correct it xD

Edited by Evie
  • Like 1

Does attributes %s on a Charge Yasminkov 9000M actually changes the output damage it does? I heard that in the past %s didn't make difference in final damage. but now it does. Can anyone confirm this?

Good question, I tested it offline and 100% almost makes no difference since it's based on the ATP of the weapon, but as I've seen so many sphered charge Yas on Ultima, I was wondering the same.

Is there a way to transfer items from one of my characters to another and if not maybe that could be added?

Type /bank and it will toggle the bank from character to common and vice versa.