Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Kinda stupid question, but I remember Midori also mentioning it on the Shoutbox - what can I do about not receiving emails from the forums anymore? I'm following the Happy Hour topic and have checked both options (list and email) for "Notification method to use for replies to followed topics", but the last mail I got was on Jan 11th. So the four posts after that never triggered an email even though I still get the alert on the forums. Nothing in my spam folder either. Any idea?

Kinda stupid question, but I remember Midori also mentioning it on the Shoutbox - what can I do about not receiving emails from the forums anymore? I'm following the Happy Hour topic and have checked both options (list and email) for "Notification method to use for replies to followed topics", but the last mail I got was on Jan 11th. So the four posts after that never triggered an email even though I still get the alert on the forums. Nothing in my spam folder either. Any idea?

I already informed larva about this, if you got a nice phone you can use tapatalk and watch over the topic, you will be notified

I have some random questions about PSO

1. What is the best combo sequence for Special Attack? Normally I do Normal/Special/Special. Is it the more effective way or there are betters?

2. What is the best combo sequence for Charged Attack? I do Normal/Charged/Charged. If the weapon does have high hit%, could it be Charged/Charged/Charged?

3. Is it worthwhile to actually increase hit on a Psycho Raven? I see some people using 3 %s on PR and some people increasing hit on them. I normally play with racast/ramar, so what is the better option: hit or 3%?

4. Can a Psycho Raven have Charge Special instead of Pierce? How? Donation?

5. Is Snow Queen worthwhile to make? Actually I don't many people having them/using them, SO I wonder wwhich are the best uses for this weapon hehe.

6. Is it possible to add special on a S-Rank Needle? I'm seeing this topic and apparently it's possible, but I never heard of them after: http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/11382-s-charge-s-rank-weapons-read-more/?hl=%2Bkajex+%2Bcharge

Can I get them with Naka's Card or is it event only?

7. What is maximum hit percentage a weapon could have? 80 or 81?

That's it for now. Thanks people!

1. normal special special, but some say special-normal-special is effective too

2. Think normal special special does the trick

3.percents for rangers, hit for hunters

4. sadly can't, in alternative you got charge vulcans or typeme/mechs (charge special)

5.Frozen shooter should be the best option, even if snow queen has a bit better stats, being combo locked means you will have to start always with special, it might miss way more than going with normal special special, only perk of it is the piercing through enemies

6. You gotta complete successfully east and west tower and then do the gallons shop quest and talk to Paganini.

7. 80 hit, bugs sometimes happen and weapons gain a mysterious and annoying 1%

• Like 1

I have some random questions about PSO

1. What is the best combo sequence for Special Attack? Normally I do Normal/Special/Special. Is it the more effective way or there are betters?

2. What is the best combo sequence for Charged Attack? I do Normal/Charged/Charged. If the weapon does have high hit%, could it be Charged/Charged/Charged?

3. Is it worthwhile to actually increase hit on a Psycho Raven? I see some people using 3 %s on PR and some people increasing hit on them. I normally play with racast/ramar, so what is the better option: hit or 3%?

4. Can a Psycho Raven have Charge Special instead of Pierce? How? Donation?

5. Is Snow Queen worthwhile to make? Actually I don't many people having them/using them, SO I wonder wwhich are the best uses for this weapon hehe.

6. Is it possible to add special on a S-Rank Needle? I'm seeing this topic and apparently it's possible, but I never heard of them after: http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/11382-s-charge-s-rank-weapons-read-more/?hl=%2Bkajex+%2Bcharge

Can I get them with Naka's Card or is it event only?

7. What is maximum hit percentage a weapon could have? 80 or 81?

That's it for now. Thanks people!

1&2. Generally you want to go normal special special most of the time since A. you're never going to hit special first, that needs more hit than is possible most of the time, B. going normal stops enemy in it's tracks for a moment so that they don't manually evade your shots (move out of the projectile and automatically miss, they can even do this moving forward through your projectile). If you have tons of hit and are fighting something immobile, sometimes you can S>S>S but it's not usually worth it.

Special>Normal>Special is also useful to take advantage of a programming error which makes your attack way more accurate, but you need some distance from the enemy to use it. By using normal attack before the first special attack projectile hits, you give it the accuracy of a 2nd normal, which is way more than even 3rd special accuracy, it's basically going to double the ata it uses. A lot of weapons can do SN glitch, even some melee weapons like doublesabers (2nd hit of first attack), but you need to be quick and generally have some distance (even with doublesaber you have to use a lot of their forward reach to do it) especially for weapons with fast bullets.

3. Generally no. Racast/Ramar especially won't need hit on them. The biggest reason to put hit on PR is if you are going to use them in Battle Mode, in which they are very good with hit. Otherwise, maybe if you are playing hucast and want to use them in seabed without freezing sinow first (kinda questionable imo)? Either way would need very high hit and is not worth it for the very situational niche uses it gives you.

4. No. It already has a special, you can't change it to have a new special. Would have to make a new weapon like that or change all PRs to be like that.

5. No. It's Combo Locked. Even with super high hit it's going to be lackluster. It will be sorta ok in ep 1 and 4, and terrible in ep 2. Freeze Traps and Frozen shooter will freeze far more reliably, and if you freeze lead monster or two, the pathing is so bad the rest can't do much anyway. Arrest needle can also aoe cc much better since it can actually combo.

6. Adding charge was a one-time mini-event thing, you can't normally get charge on an s-rank. Adding specials to s-ranks is normally done in gallon's shop, requires completion of east tower quest with the "hopkin's request" sidequest in it fulfilled (and possibly requires completion of west tower quest too), and a specific number of pds depending on the special.

(Technically J/Z are A tier, but they increased the price in blue burst and they are best ones anyway so I'm calling it S tier)

S Tier Jellen (lvl17) and Zalure (lvl21) require 60 pds, A Tier specials are Arrest Hell Demon's and require 50 pds, B Tier specials are Berserk Spirit Chaos Gush Geist King's (16% exp steal instead of 12%) and require 40 pds, and C Tier specials are Burning Blizzard Tempest HP Recovery TP Recovery and cost 30 pds. Note that there is no option for Charge, and HP/TP Recovery means slow passive regeneration, not the same as gush/geist which are B Tier specials.

7. Max is 80. If a weapon has 81 then it's just a small troll touch to make it unique.

• Like 1

Quick question for experienced players. Made my first donation of many to come if I keep enjoying the game as much as I am :D

What would be the best weapon for a RaMar ?? or to be more spescific, best launcher, rifle, shotgun, machine gun, and pistol

Quick question for experienced players. Made my first donation of many to come if I keep enjoying the game as much as I am :D

What would be the best weapon for a RaMar ?? or to be more spescific, best launcher, rifle, shotgun, machine gun, and pistol

There's a wide range of weapons you could use, personally arrest needle and frozen shooter are good to start, charge yazminkov900m and hell yaz7k or asteron striker are good choices too.

As for powerful one's maybe a baranz launcher or a (dark meteor, but that's a bit too expensive), psycho ravens are also cool to use!

There's a wide range of weapons you could use, personally arrest needle and frozen shooter are good to start, charge yazminkov900m and hell yaz7k or asteron striker are good choices too.

As for powerful one's maybe a baranz launcher or a (dark meteor, but that's a bit too expensive), psycho ravens are also cool to use!

Thank you very much, will check the list carefully and will follow advise ^^