Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

I coded some stuff that made it (a bit more) possible regarding to security of character data, however, due to some circumstances I can't really make use of that code yet and its still on hold :P

Edited by Soly

Are the amplifier locations still the same from the ones of PSO World? or are they in different locations?

for reference this is what I'm talking about. http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=603

Would love to hunt a Amp of Gifoie for myself, so help would be appreciated~

I can't remember what tp gun I used to use on my fomarl. It was just a regular drop not a rare with geist and some hit but I forget what kind of gun it was whether it was the double thing or a single one. I know it had pretty good range. I just know nothing about guns. Any idea what I'm looking for?

Are the amplifier locations still the same from the ones of PSO World? or are they in different locations?

for reference this is what I'm talking about. http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=603

Would love to hunt a Amp of Gifoie for myself, so help would be appreciated~

I'll look at it, the box drops are nowhere so yeah... I still need to add area names to my drop editor, boxes table

• Like 1

Are there any quests on Episode 2 that are like Wrath of Forest and Path to Salvation?

Well, closest is probably Max Attack S. But nobody is crazy enough to do that. There are also the other maximum attack quests and phantasmal world quests which people actually do occasionally.

How do I get the RA merge or Ampifier of RA? Thank you.

There is no Ra- merge, that was a thing another server made. We only have the regular vanilla merges and a couple extra shields with tech boosts. For those techs we have 3 seals for 25% ra techs, and hylian shield for 100% grants, 75% rafoie, 60% razonde (triforce event item). We also have Virus Shield: Vol Opt for 20% Gi- techs and +10 ata.

Can someone point me towards a resource with the new max stat/material amount numbers? I know this server is a little different from SEGA original.

Material amounts are the same. Max stats are +100 atp, dfp, mst, +10 ata, +30 evp over vanilla. You can find max stat plans here http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/21971-yanvbraz-max-stats-plan-thread/?p=118688

• Like 1