Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

the easiest way to make those mags (ive made a few) is to feed on a hunter ( I used a purple id ) and its pretty much antidotes all the way to 50 when it should turn into an ila with twins , its quite quick to do actually and not as painful as the mitra option : /

• Like 1

How do you increase the %s for weapons and what is the best way? I think there are two methods, one in-game and the other through donation tickets, but I've never tried either and don't know how they work exactly.

One weapon is 0/0/85/0. I'd like to max machine and add/max hit, if possible. What is the highest % I can raise them to?

The other weapon is 0/0/50/0/5. I want to max machine, hit and also dark if possible.

5 hit? What weapon is it? Regardless, it is badly mis-tekked.

If you want to make a Dark weapon then you should probably do some Restless Lions as adding % is much cheaper than adding hit (outside of special event like Cyane's recent one).

Edited by El Socko

5 hit? What weapon is it? Regardless, it is badly mis-tekked.

If you want to make a Dark weapon then you should probably do some Restless Lions as adding % is much cheaper than adding hit (outside of special event like Cyane's recent one).

Thanks for the advice but you didn't answer any of my questions.

The weapon with 5 hit was bought like that from the NPC shop. I am familar with the tekking system, but unfamiliar with adding %s to weapons.

Area % can be added in Gallon's Shop (after bringing research data to Paganini in the West Tower quest), 99 PDs = 1 Photon Sphere = 30%.

Or via GMs, 15 DTs = 35%

Hit can only be added by GMs. 15 DT = 10 hit.

Just saying, please don't use a shop bought item. It is much easier to find a good weapon with 3x 50 in RL, all it takes is a little patience.

Could be, I personally have never redeemed any hit so I may have remembered it wrongly.

Also,

But there is no way in game to add hit to a weapon.

Except of course to enemy weapons. Not every player might be aware of this so I think it's worth to mention it.

How do you increase the %s for weapons and what is the best way? I think there are two methods, one in-game and the other through donation tickets, but I've never tried either and don't know how they work exactly.

One weapon is 0/0/85/0. I'd like to max machine and add/max hit, if possible. What is the highest % I can raise them to?

The other weapon is 0/0/50/0/5. I want to max machine, hit and also dark if possible.

When it comes to adding stats to weapons the best way to do it is with donation tickets. Ask a GM to redeem your tickets. You will hand them the items you want stats added on, then you'll let them know how much stats you want, and the price, and they'll take care of the rest.

15 DTs=35% n/a/m/d

15 DTs=20 hit

The maximum stat any weapon can have is 100, and hit maxes at 80 for how much you can add. If you wanted to max out lets say a blank p raven it would be like this

15+15+15= 105 percents total so you could put that 100 towards dark and you'll have 5 percent left which you could add to a different weapon or put on a different stat of the same weapon.

and for hit

15+15+15+15= 80 hit which is the maximum allowed.

Hope that makes sense.

So maxing out a blank pr to 0/100/0/100/80 would cost 150 DTs

15+15+15(for dark)+15+15+15(for a beast)+15+15+15+15(for hit)=150 dts

Then you would have 10 percent left over you could add to another weapon.

If you had a dm 0/50/0/50/50 you wanted to max out, you need 100 percent more, 50 for a beast, and 50 for dark and 30 hit.

100 % cost 45 DTs 35+35+35=105%

and you would need 30 hit

You could either use 15 dts to add 20 hit then 10 dts to add the final 10, or use 15 dts twice and have 10 hit left over for another weapon.

15+15+15+15+10=70dts which is how much it would cost to max out a dark weapon.

Edited by tru
  • Like 1

Here is the guide for sphering weapons: http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/2494-adding-percents-to-weapons-guide/

You can do it in gallon's shop after meeting a few prerequisites, and it can be done with photon spheres or photon drops. You can raise up to 100%, and you get more out of spheres than you do pds, 1 sphere gets you 30% on a weapon, but photon drops gets you 1% for 4 pds. Going from 85% to 100% will take you 60 pds, and the other one going from 50% to 100% will take you 1 photon sphere and 80 pds.

Adding hit would have to be by donation, maximum of 80.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 1