Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

I've never known this to be the case on other servers, but when you activate a government quest in multiplayer mode does the mission scale enemy health and damage if you're by yourself or does it stay to the 4 person scaling formula?

I want to run Desert for Pyro Gorans for an Asteron Striker but I'm not confident in my level or gear to be able to handle the enemies by myself.

Should be the same as doing 4 player.

I want to run Desert for Pyro Gorans for an Asteron Striker but I'm not confident in my level or gear to be able to handle the enemies by myself.

Do you mean Heaven Striker from Pryo's, or the Asteron Striker from Detonators?

Do you mean Heaven Striker from Pryo's, or the Asteron Striker from Detonators?

yeah that, Detonators

EDIT (PLEASE READ, ANOTHER QUESTION): I'm looking to donate again this week. I get paid this week and Im wanting to give out my fair share of monies to the server and I want to know a few things.

A.) What's the DTS conversion rate again? Is it a 1-1 ratio? So if I paid 80 dollars I'd get 80 dts? Just wondering.

B.) My ID currently sucks ass on my main character (oran), it isn't good for anything I want to get in the game and doesn't even really get anything at all in events in general. What would be the best ID to switch to for my RAmarl (main character) on an overall basis (events included)?

C.) I heard something of people having their own prices for things in the DTS category. I was told earlier in the year not to go by the list and instead just trade with people. Is that still true? And if so, could somebody give me a conversion rate for the DTS to PD's as well? Or give me a general idea on what I could get for a certain amount of DTS? Thanks.

Edited by Auroboro

Can someone explain psycho ravens to me, please? If i understand you find two pistols, combine em, then use something to upgrade that item??? It's confusing and I can't find (after searching) out how to find these single items, if its even possible, or their worth.

Psycho Raven = Master Raven + Psycho Black Crystal (Summer event item) from Morphos.

yeah that, Detonators

EDIT (PLEASE READ, ANOTHER QUESTION): I'm looking to donate again this week. I get paid this week and Im wanting to give out my fair share of monies to the server and I want to know a few things.

A.) What's the DTS conversion rate again? Is it a 1-1 ratio? So if I paid 80 dollars I'd get 80 dts? Just wondering.

B.) My ID currently sucks ass on my main character (oran), it isn't good for anything I want to get in the game and doesn't even really get anything at all in events in general. What would be the best ID to switch to for my RAmarl (main character) on an overall basis (events included)?

C.) I heard something of people having their own prices for things in the DTS category. I was told earlier in the year not to go by the list and instead just trade with people. Is that still true? And if so, could somebody give me a conversion rate for the DTS to PD's as well? Or give me a general idea on what I could get for a certain amount of DTS? Thanks.

Answers to your questions:

A: Yes, it is $1 to 1 dt rate.

B: Depends on what you already have. My RAmarl is purplenum, other good ID's for rangers are Greenill and Skyly. I believe there's a topic talking about the ID's under the navigation topic.

C: I believe the rate is 6.6 PD's to the DT, which goes to 33 for 5, 66 for 10, and 99 for 15.

What's the best Sector ID for a FOmar? What are the best drops that an ID gets for FOmar? Are there any IDs that are better or worse for soloing?

Also, I have heard that Ultima has increased the stat cap in PSO by 100

Is this true? And in that case, what is the best stat max guide to use?

Is it this one from PSO world, which assumes vanilla PSO with no mods to the server (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2265)

Or this one by an Ultima User?

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/21971-yanvbraz-max-stats-plan-thread/

I want to raise a FOmar specifically.

Thanks!

Edited by SkyPioneer

What's the best Sector ID for a FOmar? What are the best drops that an ID gets for FOmar? Are there any IDs that are better or worse for soloing?

Also, I have heard that Ultima has increased the stat cap in PSO by 100

Is this true? And in that case, what is the best stat max guide to use?

Is it this one from PSO world, which assumes vanilla PSO with no mods to the server (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2265)

Or this one by an Ultima User?

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/21971-yanvbraz-max-stats-plan-thread/

I want to raise a FOmar specifically.

Thanks!

The ultima max stat plan is best. Specifically, this is a good plan.

Godric's Cloak (30 all stats) + Red Ring Plan (20 luck)

MAG: 5 / 0 / 70 / 125 or 0 / 0 / 70 / 130

Mats: 20 luck, 175 power, 55 mind, 0 extra

The best section ID for a FOmar would probably be one that gets Lame D' Argent that way you have access to Excaliber. Oran, Skyly and Whitill get Lame D' Argent, but I would lean more towards Oran because it has an easy Slicer of Fanatic drop as well. I used Oran on my FOmarl and it worked great. I don't regret a thing. Oran has turned out to be my favorite section ID. Since most of Oran's best drops are on episode 4, it makes it a good ID for soloing with a Force.

It is true that the Ultima server has buffed max stats all classes have these boosts: ATA by +10 higher, ATP DFP MST by +100 higher, and EVP by +30.

The ultima max stat plan is best. Specifically, this is a good plan.

Godric's Cloak (30 all stats) + Red Ring Plan (20 luck)

MAG: 5 / 0 / 70 / 125 or 0 / 0 / 70 / 130

Mats: 20 luck, 175 power, 55 mind, 0 extra

Thanks man.

But I doubt I'll ever be lucky enough to hunt a red ring (is the drop rate for it still ludicrously low like it was on schtserv?) so I'll probably have to choose another plan.

Also, I'm trying to build a Rati rare mag for swag and that means I have to consider a mag that has def + atp = dex + mind at level 100. I'm sure I could probably do whatever while keeping def at 5 and work around the other three stats in the mat plan.

Anyway I have a skylil level 30-something fomar right now, but I'll just have to check the droptables for this server and decide for myself I guess. I really enjoyed Ep4's music and stages so being able to solo them well would be a big plus.

Thanks for your help.

Thanks man.

But I doubt I'll ever be lucky enough to hunt a red ring (is the drop rate for it still ludicrously low like it was on schtserv?) so I'll probably have to choose another plan.

Also, I'm trying to build a Rati rare mag for swag and that means I have to consider a mag that has def + atp = dex + mind at level 100. I'm sure I could probably do whatever while keeping def at 5 and work around the other three stats in the mat plan.

Anyway I have a skylil level 30-something fomar right now, but I'll just have to check the droptables for this server and decide for myself I guess. I really enjoyed Ep4's music and stages so being able to solo them well would be a big plus.

Thanks for your help.

No problem. Red ring drops on whitill from dark falz 1/57 so it's not actually too hard of a drop. You may get it eventually. Skyly seems fine for a FOmar. Good luck! You can change around the materials and mag stats if you want.
  • Like 1

What is this Ultima max stat plan? Is this different from other max stat plans Is there version for FoMarl?

Max stats on this server are higher than vanilla, so we need special maxing plans to actually max.

Fomarl (no units necessary)

Mag: 5/124/71/0

Mats: 2 pow, 35-45 luck, 203-213 mind mats

Mag can be identical to a Humar mag. Fomarl has a lot of options for shields, so can use up to 45 luck mats to max luck with any shield (will be slightly off max mst by an insignificant amount if you do). 35 Luck mats will max luck with red ring, and mst will be maxed from v801 + hylian/redring's 20mst. I do 45 luck mats myself because of the safety heart (30ata to rm) + rambling may combo being epsecially great for attacking with a fomarl.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 2

Need Help. Dr. Ostos research and Unsealed door or any of the other quests with a yellow tag are greyed out. I have completed all the goverment quests and even did a ruins run to try and reset the quests. Any ideas?

If you clear every quest in one player mode, then all of the quests will always be available.

• Like 1