Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

how come i cant do normal stage quests in one player mode. example like i could do retrieval lost heat sword in normal but not in one player

Because those quests are intended for online play. basically, if it was available on the GC offline, it's under single player. Otherwise, it's under normal.

Haven't done much on that part of the items.. but no, only the rare rate is increased by 3

even if you have over 100% rare drop rate (always drops) the DAR can play with you (lets say something like 40%, bosses always have 100%) :P

The rest common drops, pds, techs etc are not affected

• Like 1

So how do you deal with those Shambertin tornados if you have high HP (I'm playing RAcast, but other classes have to problem too)?

If I run into the section with Shamby in it and I'm barely halfway in as he starts them, I run back as there is just enough time to get back to the entrance safely. No problem, just needs patience.

However, sometimes he does them even later or after launching some missiles and usually I'll just have to accept that I'm gonna die even if I hug the wall on either side.

So, do you guys just take the death and carry on, or is there a 100% sure way to survive? I have tried a few things, usually running to the far right side, but the tornados often reach far enough to pummel you into submission just as fast as a Baranz missile volley. I'm carrying 2-3 Scape Dolls with me for now as Shamby might just do the same after you got revived ...

I can always avoid all tornadoes if I hug the right wall. At least, this works for the far right room. It's rare for the boss to enter the other two rooms so I don't know if it works the same there.

I'll have to try again. I hope RAcast doesn't have a larger hitbox than FOnewearl though. I didn't make him the slimmest either.

Does the size of your character actually affect the hitbox? My FOnewearls are the smallest possible size except for their large titties.

• Like 1

Well I never have a problem with tornadoes ( they got me once in like 50 runs coz I was slow ) I play as hucast and I solo pod , all I do is run into chambers hug wall on the side I want to attack and run up to the closest point to shambertin and attack with PR . The only damage I take is from laser and missiles and occasionally the spinners if I'm unlucky but with this tactic having a high hp helps . I always wondered why people complained about tornadoes as I never have to deal with them and very rarely even get touched by them. Hope this tactic helps you : )

Multiple question time!

What is the current lobby theme from?

After seeing the 'fixing the broken things' thread, where does one acquire a Glide V0.0 & Godric's cloak?

Roughly how much damage needs to be done to kill a Shambertin red spinner?

Does the size of your character actually affect the hitbox? My FOnewearls are the smallest possible size except for their large titties.

I think it just might. Bulclaws, bringers and some other enemies cant be hit with a sword from extremely short hunters. while taller hunters can hit them. i have tested it on my hucassies back on schthack.

• Like 3