Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

How does sphereing work? I've seen a lot of people talking about it, but not sure what it is... or how to do it.

Sphereing means using photon spheres to add attribute %s to your weapon. Photon spheres are gotten by trading 99 pds to paganini in gallon's shop quest. Photon drops can be used to add %s too but are more inefficient, they are only needed if a weapon has less than 30% left to go. Donation tickets can be used to add %s to weapons as well.

Here is the guide on sphereing: http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/2494-adding-percents-to-weapons-guide/

@gemek No you cannot log the same account twice, from any pc. If you log the same account twice you get a message saying "This account has just logged on." and the one that was on gets kicked off.

Edited by Fyrewolf5

Hello every one! Just wondering if the l&k38 Combat in this game? i know its a Japanese item but i obtained Vivienne recently with my group of friends and i know that's a jappanese item! Info would be great! :3

You ask if it drops? yes its drops but cant combo i think

Hello every one! Just wondering if the l&k38 Combat in this game? i know its a Japanese item but i obtained Vivienne recently with my group of friends and i know that's a jappanese item! Info would be great! :3

It drops in christmas event from barba ray. It is combo locked, so its usefulness is limited.

Do the increased rare monster appearance during events apply to Kondrieu ?

It depends... if you look at the server configuration files (you can do from a clean source of the Tethealla server) each rare monster has its own rate.

Now from Ultima's config, yes, Kondrieu also has an increased rate during most if not all events.