Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Does Megid cause damage cancel?

Yes it can. EVERYTHING that could affect a monster causes damage cancel. It's quite funny/annoying in a team when everyone is using hell to clear monsters faster, but then everyone turns and tries to hell raygun/laser same monster and it just won't die because everyone is canceling each other.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 2

I've got a question about my PS3 controller. Last night it was fine, the left stick was controlling my character and start was menu'ing. Today, the d-pad controls the character and select does menu commands. I reconfigured the pad settings in game, checked Motioninjoy configs, and everything seems okay. How do I fix this? :P

How does one go about unlocking specials on the Yasminkov series weapons? I'd like to get some Demon's on mine soon!

Thank you! This brings up the 2nd question of if I donate to add specials to them, about how many DTs would it cost to add a special?

What are the best ID's to create character's around for in every day hunts? I'm assuming Whitill, Skyly, Purple, and Bluefull are the best?

I would say whitill, purplenum, redria, greenill. Purplenum has a wide range of enemy parts + spread. Redria limiter/spread and some more, greenill for mat galore and nice drops on ep4

I've got a question about my PS3 controller. Last night it was fine, the left stick was controlling my character and start was menu'ing. Today, the d-pad controls the character and select does menu commands. I reconfigured the pad settings in game, checked Motioninjoy configs, and everything seems okay. How do I fix this? :P

The game randomly resets the controls, not sure what causes it ;/

• Like 1

The game randomly resets the controls, not sure what causes it ;/

Whenever that happens for me, it usually involves the default settings it goes back to whenever creating a new character, which if left alone on the new character sticks around for any other existing characters until the pad controls are accessed again.

A bit of a theory question:

What classes would you guys/girls say it's important to have access to? Right now I have a hunewearl, hucast, racast, ramarl, and fonewearl. I feel like those 5 cover just about everything when leveled and geared properly. IDs can (usually) be handled by just making games with a character of whichever ID you want.

So is there a compelling reason for me to level and gear one of the classes I don't have?

That's actually the class I was thinking about making. I've never made a fomarl before so I don't really know anything about them. Can you tell me what areas of the game they're good/bad at soloing?

Thanks!

Edited by mcxvi