Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

If I reset my mats is it possible to reset only one stat? For example I'd like to reset my def mat count but keep my pow/mst/hp the same.

Doing a mat reset usually resets pow/mind/def/evp, keeps luck/hp/tp

Hi.What is the halloween pionner quest? does it gives a special prize?

There's no Halloween pioneer quest I believe.

If you want to hunt ultima reaper -endless nightmare 4 on episode 1(needs 2 players to open a switch) or path to salvation would be good quests to hunt it (ultimate mode)

If you want hallow rappies - respective tomorrow on episode 2 or gov 5-1 would be good quests to hunt the jack o' lanterns.

• Like 2

Yes it does. But you'll need lots of hit if you want to use it with a FO. I have a hitless one and on a FOmarl with Red Ring and Kroe's Sweater, the special too often misses even for the last hit of the combo.

New to server (couple of days) quick questions;

Have there been any changes to monster stats? I am playing one person mode in hard forest, lvl 45 humar, really struggling... maybe its just cause I havent played for a long time? I am sure I used to do it at lvl 30 odd.

Any changes to drop files from the originals?

My game crashes randomly - from opening the armour shop to putting meseta in the bank, are these known issues, any fixes?

Any recommended quests that are new to this server?

Probly have other questions, thanks in advance - server seems good on first impression :)