Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Iirc you need, the items, MR has to be fully grinded to and you need some ATA ... 200?

Didn't know about grinding the MR and I do believe I saw a thread where it said 200 ATA requirement. Thanks a bunch Soly! You da man

Edited by convict

People just don't seem to know about the LOGiN Cup Match Race quest. Requires 4 players though (2 vs 2 players, this is a competitive quest), probably more than 6 Girtas.

Then there's of course MA4DMD but that may be difficult depending on how leveled and geared you are. PB combo before the quest may be helpful.

• Like 1

Hey guys, I tried skinning Flowen, but the game crashed when I used the npc command and changed block. Ok, no problem. I have the original file. But now, the game keeps crashing. Flowen NPC is bugged? I did something wrong?

edit: NPC 1 (ninja) loaded fine, but Flowen crashed the game...

im5aVKP.png

Ninja worked, but Flowen no... then the problem is with the NPC... help please.

Edited by YukiSenoue
  • Like 1

Hey guys, I tried skinning Flowen, but the game crashed when I used the npc command and changed block. Ok, no problem. I have the original file. But now, the game keeps crashing. Flowen NPC is bugged? I did something wrong?

edit: NPC 1 (ninja) loaded fine, but Flowen crashed the game...

im5aVKP.png

Ninja worked, but Flowen no... then the problem is with the NPC... help please.

In order to use Flowen or any other npc number 6 or higher, you need hair option 1 or you will crash. You will need to use the dressing room to fix your char.

• Like 2