Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

SA can be equipped by all classes. Requires lv99 (or 100 i might have messed up the number here)

It drops from Olga I think, in some event that I don't recall right now.

Thank you, Soly.

Can FOnewearl equip Samurai Armor? How can one be obtained?

It drops in the Easter Event from multiple locations. However, you should know that it is currently broken since febuary, and that it will also never have a rabarta boost (if that's what you were thinking of using it for). It was buffed to compensate for the lack of tech boost, but it, along with many other items, has been broken for several months and I'm not sure if it's going to be fixed any time soon.

Thanks again, I also forgot to ask another question. Can a player who donates trade tickets with a person who hasn't donated before?

Yes. There are a few restrictions regarding to trades but pretty much reduce to no irl money.

Is Whitill's psycho wand drop rate accurate? (1/906 del lily) That seems surprisingly low compared to every other ID bar Purplenum.

Just curious before I start sinking any real time into getting one.

It seems to be right, but notice that the droptable doesn't include DAR. The DAR of Del lilys is pretty bad, unlike Mill lillys.Still, without rares on whithill is secretly he best ID to hunt PW in my opinion. Atleast I found alot of PWs during ROCTs, so it's definitely possible.

• Like 1