Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Hi all I have another question . I was looking for a gun for my hucast and hucaseal so that they could finally take part in Ep 2 hellathon in which rangers with hell weapons kills stuff before I get near them : ( and wanted in on the action so I did some research on it consulting my favourite place pso world and made a choice on my handgun for Ep 2 , now I think I've made a mistake and need to check on something. Asteron striker in the guide on pso ultima items says rifle so I assumed Ra only but the more I get bits of info it's seems hunters can use it ? is the weapon I was looking for but didn't know about for a decent ranged hell weapon for hunters if so then I've made something a bit random but still fun though , after all that basically can some one give me the full details on asteron striker . My apologies for long drawn out question : )

Hi all I have another question . I was looking for a gun for my hucast and hucaseal so that they could finally take part in Ep 2 hellathon in which rangers with hell weapons kills stuff before I get near them : ( and wanted in on the action so I did some research on it consulting my favourite place pso world and made a choice on my handgun for Ep 2 , now I think I've made a mistake and need to check on something. Asteron striker in the guide on pso ultima items says rifle so I assumed Ra only but the more I get bits of info it's seems hunters can use it ? is the weapon I was looking for but didn't know about for a decent ranged hell weapon for hunters if so then I've made something a bit random but still fun though , after all that basically can some one give me the full details on asteron striker . My apologies for long drawn out question : )

Asteron Striker is basically a Heaven Striker with autotarget hell (i.e. special attack fires at closest monster), and yes it is usable on most hunters (except for huney). The normal and heavy attacks have rifle range, the special is about shot range, but since it's based on HS it's a handgun and uses handgun animations, thus it's not actually a rifle. It is most certainly a great ranged hell weapon for hunters, ones with hit are highly sought after. It will be coming up soon in November in the Anniversary Event.

• Like 1

ty fyrewolf : ) as always a good answer , I was thrown by the rifle tag in pso ultima specific items thread and the lack of imformation about it on forum. its mentioned a lot but with no description, I will wait for the anniversary event to try and bag myself a good one ty : )

ty fyrewolf : ) as always a good answer , I was thrown by the rifle tag in pso ultima specific items thread and the lack of imformation about it on forum. its mentioned a lot but with no description, I will wait for the anniversary event to try and bag myself a good one ty : )

Asteron Striker Rifle Atp +380, Ata +60, Special is divine punishment/unreduced

hell.

yeah that's what I read Wilson and it says rifle and not who can equip so was just after an answer as to who could equip and what actually it was and as fyrewolf said its custom ultima hybrid, gun animations rifle range on normal and hard attacks and shot yas7k auto locking on hell special now im an enlightened man : ) and cant wait till anniversary event

Asteron Striker Rifle Atp +380, Ata +60, Special is divine punishment/unreduced

hell.

Divine Punishment would only be active if using a heaven striker unit mag and at correct beat times, and using that joke of a special over the usefulness of highly accurate autotarget hell is just silly.

Another good hell weapon for hunters is s-ranked hell j cutter. With SNS you can hell things pretty easily.

Oh lol didn't even think of s ranks , although being a solo player by nature I would love a zalure j cutter for my hucast and hucaseal and would prob even use it on my ramar as well : ) do people sell blank j cutters ? And if they do how much ? I can't afford a premade zalure jcutter but I don't mind waiting and saving up for the special, and although a lot of people will think just go do challenge mode yourself I don't have the time or knowledge of challenge mode and also lack some one who plays at same time who wants to do it #solo challenge mode would be perfect but doesn't exist : (

I heard from some people that you can reduce the HP drain from Psycho Wand by positioning it below other items in your inventory that reduce TP cost. I just got Adept and moved my Psycho Wand below it in my inventory, but I still have full HP drain. So does that mean that this is bogus?

• Like 1

I heard from some people that you can reduce the HP drain from Psycho Wand by positioning it below other items in your inventory that reduce TP cost. I just got Adept and moved my Psycho Wand below it in my inventory, but I still have full HP drain. So does that mean that this is bogus?

You have to have pwand below the other tp reducing stuff before you enter the room, so make sure mg+ / adepts are above it and then go to lobby and reload the block, and then go back into a room and you will see it costs less hp.

• Like 3

You have to have pwand below the other tp reducing stuff before you enter the room, so make sure mg+ / adepts are above it and then go to lobby and reload the block, and then go back into a room and you will see it costs less hp.

That works. Thank you.

Try noob/hp, don't need to have it equipped and boosts your hp.

You should explain it a bit more.

You actually have to equip them once and then when you un-equip your HP will stay at a higher number than normal (it's a bug but still works).

It resets when you leave the room tho.

• Like 1

Try noob/hp, don't need to have it equipped and boosts your hp.

Is Noob/HP the only item better than God/HP? You equip it and then unequip and the HP boost remains? Does your HP go back to normal after you die or load a quest? Can you equip multiple Noob/HPs for an even bigger HP boost? Can you equip God/HPs after that to get even more HP?

Sorry for so many questions but there is a lot I don't know. Thanks for your help.

*edit*

Thanks for ninja answering a few of my questions, Soly.

Edited by Midori