Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

I'm pretty sure it happens outside of cmode too.. but yeah I can't try right now, but I recall having that happen before.

Outside of cmode is just annoying, in cmode could break break the run maybe? xD

And I guess you didn't fully understand what saith said... The function of those keys will change according to what you are doing in game, esc will exit from a menu, cancel the chat or activate the palette function is assigned to.

As you said it should not do any action besides cancelling chat but it still does, somehow is broken.

• Like 1

Just as a note that you can figure out from what I replied earlier

The final rate with HH is (DAR * (Rare rate * 3))

DAR never changes... in this case doesn't affect as the torrs have 100 DAR

But if a DAR is not 100 and you multiply the rate in the drop table (with DAR included), it wont be accurate.

It doesn't matter what order you multiply it in, the answer is always the same.... A x B x C = A x C x B; If you multiply the rate with dar by the hh it will still be accurate.

What a shame lol, the first thing i was going to say in that reply was "I'm not to do math atm"

Fucked it up really bad... what tried to say and actually said it.

The dar and rare rate don't go in the same calculation.

First the ship rolls for dar then it rolls for rare if dar went through.

Although HH gives a higher chance of getting the rare, the chance to not get anything is the same. (so this is kinda bad for mobs with low dar, and i know a few :wacko: )

I better retire from this lol

Edited by Soly
  • Like 1

Sometimes in C-mode playing as FO, I'll type something but when I try to press escape/backspace to cancel what I've typed, I cast whatever spell is in my right slot.

It's annoying to waste TP whenever I want to cancel text

Has anyone noticed this or have a fix?

If you're playing with a controller try shutting off keyboard controls (options-keyboard controls).

• Like 1

are any gms on? or when is a gm usually on so i can donate for item?

You would be better just doing it adding a GM (or several ones) to the automated PM you receive and wait for them to see it and reply.

I can get on in about 2 hours.

ok im online as godsmith right now im about to make donation i dont know who to add im new to this forum this game etc.

Any purple or green (forum) names will work. In this case you might want to add Serverus, Cyane or me (Soly)

Then they hopefully (I do most of the time) will arrange some time to meet you in game.

Edited by Soly

Does piping for rare spawns work on this server? Is it considered cheating? (Piping back and forth from ship to a room filled with say, Poison Lilies in hopes that one will be a Nar Lily when you come back)

No, that only works when you play a console offline, because it reloads the enemies when you go back. On a server, the server saves the enemies when you go to pioneer 2, so you can't pipe to spawn rares. However there is often rare monster events where their appearance rate is increased dramatically. Look out for everyone having green names in the lobby, that usually means rare monsters is on.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 2