Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Pardon me if my questions are a bit redundant. while I have played PSO countless hours on my GC, I have only played a little on SCHTHACK before learning of this place (which is really cool so far!).

So I tried what you said. In the lobby, to enter a command, you need to press spacebar so the game knows you intend to input text, but this first spacebar stroke does not enter a space character per se, correct?

I have tried /exp 1 -> This makes my character talk

I have tried /exp1 -> This outputs no result but the game still tells me my exp level is 3.

Just out of curiosity, what are the value ranges? 1 to ? And it's a multiplier, right? I love the idea. PSO is about levelling but I always found it to be too slow passed level 50 and comes to a crawl passed level 100.

Section ID:

I followed the Section ID guide and decided I wanted GREENILL and tried a few names untill your tool told me that "Ellaris" would yield a GREENILL RAmarl. I entered the game, rolled her and in game, a GREENILL RAmarl called "Ellaris" (No spaces) gets assigned to SKYLY

Edited by Aeroprism

It might be... iirc chuk (who programmed it) used hardcoded values, but according to some pso-w guide there was some sort of calculation for it.

This is what i get

http://i.imgur.com/BWRR7Zy.jpg

Regarding to the exp command.. it should be /exp[space]<number>

The maximum value is the default experience set in the server.. be it 3 until level 160, 2 until level 200 or 5 when 5x is enabled.

• Like 2

Oh ok sweet I'll stick to the server default then, they sound perfect.

As for the section ID, it was easy figuring out a name with a sum to get GREENILL so no worries there!

So, to Ragol I go!! Thank you Soly! Much appreciated!

What armors and shields increase ata/dex? Please pm me answer

Shields:

Red Ring: 20 ata, 20 luck, 20 atp, 20 mst, 30 efr/eic/eth 5 edk/elt, requires level 150

Virus Shield Vol Opt: 10 ata, 10 all resists, Gi- Techs +20%, requires level 110 i believe (might be 115)

Ranger Wall: 20 ata, 15 efr 18 eic, requires level 41, rangers only

S-Parts 2.01: 15 ata, 10 efr/eic 30 eth, requires level 17, robots only

Armors:

Kroes Sweater: 10 ata, 40 edk, requires level 181, females only

Godric's Cloak: (currently broken) supposed to be 30 ata/luck/atp/mst for fomar only

Graviton Plate: -10 ata (negative 10 lol), worthless

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 1

Is the map layout always the same outside quests? I've been through the mines 3 times now (I <3 mines) and the map layout was always the same.

Also: Newbie time, What are government quests? I see people talk about them all the time here.

Do exist any max stat guides which are still accurate on this server?

I've made quite a lot of updated max stats guides in this very thread. You can find links to all of them here: http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/21971-official-max-stats-plan-thread/?p=118688

Is the map layout always the same outside quests? I've been through the mines 3 times now (I <3 mines) and the map layout was always the same.

Also: Newbie time, What are government quests? I see people talk about them all the time here.

There are 2 layouts with 2 variations each for mines, so 4 different possibilities ( http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?section=Maps). Must have just been a coincidence.

The government quests are a new addition to Blue Burst. They are a bunch of story driven quests from the principle in ep 1+4 and from the lab in ep 2 that take you through each of the areas and try to give some semblance of cohesion to what little "plot" there is in pso. They also unlock the ep 1 one player quest areas (must have up to 2-1 for one player caves quests, 3-1 for mines, 4-1 for ruins) and unlock adding hit to enemy part weapons with photon crystals (talk to montague and elenor in 9-5, complete 9-6 and claire's deal). They are indepedent of each other in each episode, you do not need to do ep 1 gov quests to do any ep 2 gov quests, or ep 2 ones to do ep 4.

I've made quite a lot of updated max stats guides in this very thread. You can find links to all of them here: http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/21971-official-max-stats-plan-thread/?p=118688

Thanks guys, can finally have something to look at.