Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Last question!

For PoD, is Shambertin the "standard" mob, with Kondy being the "rare" version? (same principle as rappy/al rappy)?

And if so, is Kondy's spawn rate more likely when rare mobs are turned on?

Last question!

For PoD, is Shambertin the "standard" mob, with Kondy being the "rare" version? (same principle as rappy/al rappy)?

And if so, is Kondy's spawn rate more likely when rare mobs are turned on?

Yes

Two more questions for today!

(1) Why is Wedding Dress so valuable? (pretty poor stats shown by PSO world...) Just read the PSOBB Ultima Exclusive item list...wow that thing is good...

(2) What is the approximate DT price of level 20 Ra techs?

Edited by vandal

Anyone got any tips for Warrior's Pride? The NPCs keep dying and it's getting annoying

At what point do they die? If later on, Bernie only has 10 healing items (iirc), so maybe use star atomizers/rest more often. If earlier on...try using an arrest weapon or traps to prevent them from taking damage spikes?

(1) Why is Wedding Dress so valuable? (pretty poor stats shown by PSO world...)

Wedding Dress has much much higher stats on this server and is acquired differently, from epsilons on white/pink or from shambertin on redria. It has good resists and extremely high defense.

here is the item effect thread where i quickly pulled these stats from: http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/10353-psobb-item-effect-ie/

Wedding Dress Armor 408-508 def, 244-284 evp,10 EFR, 10 ELT

10 ETH, 34 EDK, 34 ELT, required lvl 192

level 20 ra techs only cost a couple of pds at most (maybe 1-3 for ra- techs, maybe 3-4 each for shifta/deband/jellen/zalure), they wouldn't even be worth a single dt. Maybe an entire set for 1 dt, but that would be kind of silly, would be like buying a pack of gum with a $50+ bill. Someone is bound to have some extra 20 techs you can just have or toss a few mats/grinders/whatever little nothings for.

Edited by Fyrewolf5

Is using macros for the gallon's shop button masher allowed? Nevermind. I'm doing well enough with the timer game instead :)

I don't think macros are explicitly disallowed, but a turbo controller can do that game just as well, it's not like you need to press a sequence of different buttons to do it (i.e. what macros are for). You get more points from the timing game if you are good at it though.

(1) Why is Wedding Dress so valuable? (pretty poor stats shown by PSO world...) Just read the PSOBB Ultima Exclusive item list...wow that thing is good...

You should be able to get about 4-6 techs for one dt. (buffs usually cost 2-3pd at lv 20 so that's less)

How do I chat Normally without using shortcuts?

Space? http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/13-keyboard-layout-picture/that could help

Edited by cyane

Hi all I'm thinking of raising a 5/169/26/0 Panther tail and I've seen a guide on pso world but I was wondering if any one has made one and if they did is that guide correct ? Any help is appreciated

Hi all I'm thinking of raising a 5/169/26/0 Panther tail and I've seen a guide on pso world but I was wondering if any one has made one and if they did is that guide correct ? Any help is appreciated

I've sent you something to help verify if your mag plans work.

I leave it here too http://www.mediafire.com/download/bkcwhq0hf9qs2tp/MagFarm.rar

Edited by cyane

I've made a few of them before, but making a pow panzer tail is a bit tricky, there is only one very specific evolution that you must use. You must evolve the mag into a Naga mag on Force of Group A ids (Viridia Skyly Purplenum Redria Yellowboze) with the Pow=Dex>Mind; since it's the rare = stat balance the earliest you can do so is at level 55 with 5 / 25 / 25 / 0 stats (25=25>0). Naga gets twins, so you can get twins at 50 or 55 depending on how you want to do evolving (i.e. level 50 evo would get a pb the mag already has, so it doesn't get 3rd right away and later does when it goes naga).

Highly recommend raising mag to level 10 with hunter(farla) or force(leilla). If you try to do ranger(estilla), then you have to do extremely slow monomate feeding or tricky food juggling from 35-50.

level 5-10: eats 13 monomates

level 10-35: eats antidotes(dex/pow)

level 35-50: eats mostly sol atomizers(pow/dex), can eat like nine or so antidotes(dex/pow) too if you want to do a dex>pow level 50 evolution

level 50-55: dimates for pow and antidotes/antiparal for dex

At level 49 mag will be 5/22/22/0 if you don't give him any antidotes from 35-49. If you choose to do Pow>Dex>Mind evolution at level 50, then the only evolutions you can't do if you want twins are hunter group a and force group a since those get golla (ranger group b would get twins at 50 pow>dex>mind). If you choose to do Dex>Pow>Mind evolution at level 50 you can do basically every class and id group (force group a gets farla which would only work if mag started on hunter to level ten. hunter group a and ranger group b would get twins at 50 dex>pow>mind).

Good luck on raising a pow panzer tail.

Ty cyane I will check link when I get home : ) and Ty fyrewolf that's the experience on mags I was looking for : ) so the guide was right psoworld but you have a better way of doing it which is great Ty for the info guys gonna finish devil tail then start a panther tail : )