Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Use this as a base for your feedings http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2452

As for mag plans http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=listarticles&secid=107pso world has a few mag guides, always be careful with what section id and class you are using. Take pictures of the mag process so in case of desync gms can recover it.

the pso-world guides on how to raise mags(2nd link) are almost all crap, i would not use them. there is the mag 101 guide on ultima here http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/10473-mag-101-a-beginners-guide/ though it has some flaws for how to actually raise a mag section (uses worst feeding group). The official max stats thread http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/21971-official-max-stats-plan-thread/ has a lot of endgame mag/mat plans, including links a few posts down on the first page to all the ones I made in this quick questions thread.

the newman forces need 2 mags (1 full mind and 1 high dex/pow one) while the human ones only need 1 mag. It's possible to raise the mags as pow or mind for fomar/fomarl as you choose, since you can shift around pow/mind mats to compensate.

Basic way to raise mags:

5-10 monomates for pow | antidotes for dex/pow | monofluids for mind | antiparalysis for dex/mind

10-35 antidotes for dex/pow | antiparalysis for dex/mind | monofluids for pure mind

35-50 (hu/fo raised mag to 10) antidotes for dex/pow | antiparalsis for dex/mind | sol atomizer for pow/dex | monofluids for pure mind

35-50 (ra raised mag to 10) antiparalysis for dex | monofluids for pure mind (extremely slow, can do tricky food juggling to be faster)

50+ dimates for pow | difluids for mind | anti stuff for dex.

Edited by Fyrewolf5

Some people argue Ramar is the best solo class, some people argue Racast is the best solo class.

And again others say, Ramarl is the best solo class (I disagree with that one though). You have to see for yourself, in my opinion Racast is by far the best solo class. Traps are amazing.

Edited by Izaya
  • Like 1

I've got about 10k kills left before my limiter unlocks, I've been running wrath of the forest to get quick kills and ive got a decent pile of mats, grinders and pds from it, but I'm wondering if there's some place that would be better to farm whilst unlocking the limiter?

I'm purplenum, and I want to stay on vhard or lower ideally so that it's not taking to long. Where do merges drop? Might be good to farm olongapo the way.

Cheers

So I'm working on my first RAmar, and I have no idea what I'm doing as far as stats, mag feeding, or even gear for that matter. I've found a few threads on here about gear that was useful, and some material/mag plans, like one from Fyrewolf. But I'm not sure what to feed it, if I need to level it up on certain characters, or how many of what items to give it and in what order. I'd appreciate any advice. Thanks!

@Vulgaris Check the previous page for basic mag feeding.

I've got about 10k kills left before my limiter unlocks, I've been running wrath of the forest to get quick kills and ive got a decent pile of mats, grinders and pds from it, but I'm wondering if there's some place that would be better to farm whilst unlocking the limiter?

I'm purplenum, and I want to stay on vhard or lower ideally so that it's not taking to long. Where do merges drop? Might be good to farm olongapo the way.

Cheers

Some merges drop in christmas and valentines events (resta/red/blue/yellow/gizonde iirc), but for most of them you have to get an Amplifier of 'TechName' and the corresponding Barrier (blue/red/yellow/recovery/assist barriers) in order to make them.

Amplifiers are a bit tricky to get as they are a specific box drop and I can't find anything conclusive on the rates either. If you look at their pso-world item page it does list what id+difficulty+area box it drops from.

The barriers can either be bought from Gallon's Shop (1pd for recovery/assist, 20 for blue/red/yellow), or they can be hunted from some enemies on normal, those can be found on the ultima drop tables (I've hunted 2 red barriers from claw 1/6816 before by spamming first 2 rooms of en4 because I was too cheap to spend 40 pds, but recovery/assist barrier just spend the 1 pd at gallon's to avoid the hassle).

Hunting a colored barrier would be something to do while unsealing. Could also hunt an s-parts 2.01 (not the 1.16 version, 2.01 gives 15 ata over max for robots, at only level 17!!!) by spamming 3-1 or something similar to kill 10k gilchics if you want something trololol to do instead of mat hunting.

Izaya is right on those quests being fastest, although just to note realms of war costs 10k meseta to do on normal, and I usually reset at sub desert 2 since it makes you actually run to kill monsters then.

• Like 1

What in game commands are there here?
I only know /bank for switching from common to individual character bank.

Do you have /setpass /setname /canjoin /notjoin /sid /ignore etc. on here?

What in game commands are there here?

I only know /bank for switching from common to individual character bank.

Do you have /setpass /setname /canjoin /notjoin /sid /ignore etc. on here?

These is a list of them...

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/70-commands-in-game/?hl=commands

Also you can type /help or /? and it will give you a list of the commands in game

Edited by Soly

I know it's probably not a great weapon, but I can't seem to find Durandal in the drop table - does it still drop/can you still get it from Government quests? Are there any other items that don't drop? Not played since the offical BB server and DC, just wondering what has changed!

I know it's probably not a great weapon, but I can't seem to find Durandal in the drop table - does it still drop/can you still get it from Government quests? Are there any other items that don't drop? Not played since the offical BB server and DC, just wondering what has changed!

Iirc Durandal was a Ruins Box drop