Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

I may have missed this since I'm at work... But

Is there going to be a Summer Event? And if so when? I hope so I missed last years event!!!

Thank You!!!

Summer event should be right around the corner, should start this month but i'm not the one controlling that.

5-6 not more than that, max 10 and it already feels like being ripped off.

idk, 10 doesn't feel like a ripoff because it does take some effort to make. The items needed are all random 0-1 pd items, but actually collecting all 17 of them does take some work. If you already have the items lying around then it's obviously easier, but starting from scratch it probably takes 20-40 bpd to get to get every year of agito and a sange and kamui x2 and kusanagi and yata mirror and yasakani, and 15-30 dragons to get musashi and yamato, have to get an asuka to drop on ultimate, and then also a bunch of normal-hard ep 4 for the black odoshi domaru and red odoshi domaru (you have to get these as drops, no bpd for them), and shichisito needs mop up 4 ultimate done quickly enough(not an easy task).

That's a good bit of effort overall. 10 pds sounds more than fair for that kind of effort, i wouldn't even shy away from 15 max to not have to deal with that much, 5 would be a pretty good deal. I'd say 10-15 personally, with a great deal on one being 5-7.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 1

There are also monster drops for agitos that aren't that hard to farm, most of them i got from monsters reason i have them lying around just running rt or other places (hoarding much?). Shichisito is the only real trouble, but i'm sure peoples wouldn't mind to let go parts of that weapon for cheap.

Last 2 kamui i bought was for 6 pd reason i mentioned that price.

Edited by cyane

thanks for all the good feed back guys I will up my offer and im still trying to farm the items anyway im getting close but not close enough before the hit% event

good quest for hunting Zus and Dorphons in mulitmode?

MA4MD has both in great ammounts, You might want to try on event>maximum attack 4th stage B for a zu route and maximum attack 4th stage for a dorphon one.