Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

You need to make it multistream file, would have to cut it in sections of 6 seconds 74 times and , and pretty much the song would be "going back and forth" depending on the event happening at the moment on the level.

I use mp3split (download mp3splt.sourceforge.net ) That program does it all for you, you just have to edit the song to have 444 seconds (about 7.4 minutes), and set the program to cut the song in sectiopns of 6 seconds. Save in ogg and I don't you need to make them loop.

You got the patch loop (no wonder) ... if you open the Launcher as admin, it should patch the game and be ok... if it doesn't happen ... then you have to manually delete psobb.exe and psobw.exe and rename the same files ending in .pat to .exe

• Like 1

Started here recently after moving over from another server. Just asking how much Spread Needle without hit is in PDs? Just remember how difficult it was to hunt for one without actually having one in the old days ;)

Started here recently after moving over from another server. Just asking how much Spread Needle without hit is in PDs? Just remember how difficult it was to hunt for one without actually having one in the old days ;)

A hitless one you could find around 1 to 5 pd. You can get it from dangerous deal with black paper. Average price would be 3pd.

• Like 1

You use Secret Tickets in the roulette game for The Beaks Cafe quest

Here is a link to quest with rewards. http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2404

That's not what secret tickets are for. The tickets used in beak's cafe are from ep 4 max attack 3v2 tickets. Secret tickets as a physical item are from simulator 2.0, and they are used in the Good Luck! quest (ep 1 one player quest, all in japanese), for a bunch of lame prizes. I don't know how to get to the list anymore ever since psowiki died, but I don't remember anything notable on it.

• Like 1

That's not what secret tickets are for. The tickets used in beak's cafe are from ep 4 max attack 3v2 tickets. Secret tickets as a physical item are from simulator 2.0, and they are used in the Good Luck! quest (ep 1 one player quest, all in japanese), for a bunch of lame prizes. I don't know how to get to the list anymore ever since psowiki died, but I don't remember anything notable on it.

Oh ok so really not even worth it

You can get Parasite Wear: Negal. So if you plan on making a Virus Armor: Lafuteria it might be a good way to save some pds. It looks pretty fancy, it's not really good though. Too bad. :onion115:

SchtServ's Virus armor is amazing. xD

What's the easiest way to get Heavenly/Arms? On Scht, they had hard mode drops from boxes in Ep4, but they were extremely rare. I'm assuming that is not the same here, so what's the easiest way to acquire one?

Arms can be found on dorphon eclair, very hard, purplenum/pinkal it's a 1/4 drop. Seems to be the easiest.

As for box drops, best thing i saw drop from them were barriers and amplifiers.