Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

freeze pretty much is broken besides frozen shooter D: doesn't do a good job. I should do some s-ranks to check if they can save hunters xD

The Blizzard special is pretty screwed since it has to pass two checks based on enemy special resistance and ice resistance if I recall correctly. If you want to make an S-rank for Hunters, make an Arrest Slicer or J-cutter and use the SN bug.

I am currently raising a mag to level 50 to get the twins PB and wanted to ask if I have the correct plan in place for getting the PB at level 50. Currently have an Ashvianu mag at 5/20/20/0. Does dex need to be at 25 in order for it to get twins at 50 or does power need to be 25? (Not great with mags ><)

Edit: Answered, Thank you!

Edited by jlw554

How do you change the in-game menu's skin to something like Soly has, and if possible could anyone link me to any necessary download?

Edited by Joseph Hararah

You can download from there http://pso.univers-ps.com/bb/skin/listeSkinUS.php5?cat=36then you open your pso folder and replace the files in the data folder.

Unsure if it's that skin but you can check on the prints.

Make sure you backup your data folder before doing the replacement.

Awesome! I didn't really care if it was Soly's particular skin, I just wanted some new skin. Thanks!

Is there a way to make a Tellusis mag with 5/0/71/124? If so, what feeding plan would I use? If not, I'd still like a feeding plan if it's possible without eleanor/cousole mag, thanks :P

Edited by tru

If you really want to make that mag... this guide is actually pretty easy, the downside is that no Twins.

There might be a way to raise Mind first evolve to Tapas and get twins as the second PB but that probably increases the time and complexity of the feeding process.

So, you have this atm :P

Reload blocks after every point to avoid any de-sync

(It should have been fixed but just in case)

Type A: Viridia - Purplenum - Redria - Skyly - Yellowboze
Type B: Whitill - Oran - Bluefull - Pinkal - Greenill

Ranger (Type A)

1. 13 Antiparalysis

Level: 5/0/4/1

Evolves to Kalki | Learns Estilla

2. 133 Antiparalysis

Level: 5/0/23/7

Evolves to Mitra | Learns Pilla

3. 75 Antiparalysis

Level: 5/0/38/7

Evolves to Kama | Learns Pilla (but is already there so no 3rd PB)

Use the Dragon Scale, then feed to your desired stats
The following items raise only the stats shown and lowers all the others
Dimate: POW
Antitode: DEX
Difluid: MIND

Edited by Soly
  • Like 2

Price check on Type/Me Mechguns (blank)? Can someone tell me about this weapon? I figured it would be good for damage output when using a male force (FOmar or FOnewm), Charged Vulcans aren't the most impressive thing.

used to be 10 dts (~66pds) when it was on the donation list. But since it's not anymore, and not obtainable in any way at the moment... probably atleast twice as much. But I highly doubt you'd find a Seller thugh. :onion-head86:

Edited by Izaya
  • Like 1

used to be 10 dts (~66pds) when it was on the donation list. But since it's not anymore, and not obtainable in any way at the moment... probably atleast twice as much. But I highly doubt you'd find a Seller thugh. :onion-head86:

Thanks! Do you know the stats on it? Like ata and atp. Can you add any special on it for 10DTs?