Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

alright so besides arrest j cutter (which doesnt do that great of a job) are there any other weps I can use to arrest/freeze groups of monsters with humar? Im guessing no but wanted to make sure. I try using the sns glitch but half the time it doesnt do anything.

ya xD ra and hu are really unballanced. ra has frozen shooter, arrest needle, and snow queen. hu gets nothing.

• Like 1

Which armor will a Ramarl get more use out of per say. Kroes Sweater or Sue's Coat? I guess 10 ata vs 100 atp is the main question?

Does Yellowboze have a higher chance of finding weapons with hit on episode 2 on this server? I've read that a few times for the original game. At that point it would probably be best to hunt MKB and Zanba with yellowboze.
Also, would it be possible to solo Point of Disaster with a FOmarl on ultimate? If so, what are some gear recommendations?

Edited by tru

Which armor will a Ramarl get more use out of per say. Kroes Sweater or Sue's Coat? I guess 10 ata vs 100 atp is the main question?

I think sue's is only for female hunters

Also, would it be possible to solo Point of Disaster with a FOmarl on ultimate? If so, what are some gear recommendations?

You can do it with fomarl, i think hylian, psycho wand, adepts, mother garb ( or mg+) are some must have.

Price check on heaven striker with and without hit. Is it even good?