Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

you get friend ring on special room after boss on forest offensive. 2 prizes can be obtain there, friend ring or solferino.

friend ring is an Special unit for protective armor.Its boost certain ability by how many guild card and teammates you have. i think it raises by 2 APT and DEF.

and another thing, i believe it only works by the number of friends GC or teammates in the same party, so max raise stats it should be 4 with luck.

if someone go to the end, only leader can reclaim prize, all other that try to get it, will get quick DC, it means only red player can do reclaim after kill all monters

Edited by Ricardo Gomes
  • Like 2

Proof of sonic can use in an spread needle to upgrade to arrest needle, better atp and special gets better. only ranger weapon.

and can use in a dark brigde, to make psycho bridge, an even better force weapon

• Like 1

What Ricardo said . All you Have to do is grind the weapon using mono, di or tri grinders to its maximum . Then go to item pack and hover over the item and select it , if the weapon is equipped , than it should give you a "use " option

• Like 1

Does the hh broke the drop rate 1/2? Or hh doesnt affect at all drop rates likethat? Is the meseta counted as a drop? (I.e. if kondrieu drops limiter 1/2, did that mean he only drops limiter or meseta?)