Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

On my Fonewearl I use rr/hylian and 3seals(roct only).

-A lv 200 mind mag for nuke (can use a lv 195 too)

-Power dex mind 5/70&125/0 and only unit she has is a cent mind and/or adept (not exactly necessary using for nuking so i don't have to be with trifluids all the time), gives space for v801 cent/battle and v502 and if you decide to go full melee you use, v801, cent/battle, v502 and smartlink.

Materials

-30 power

-85 mind (5-10 optional depends on the mag you are using on the nuking plan)

-35 luck mats

On my Fonewearl I use rr/hylian and 3seals(roct only).

-A lv 200 mind mag for nuke (can use a lv 195 too)

-Power dex mind 5/70&125/0 and only unit she has is a cent mind and/or adept (not exactly necessary using for nuking so i don't have to be with trifluids all the time), gives space for v801 cent/battle and v502 and if you decide to go full melee you use, v801, cent/battle, v502 and smartlink.

Materials

-30 power

-85 mind (5-10 optional depends on the mag you are using on the nuking plan)

-35 luck mats

MAG: 5/70/125/0 0/0/0/200

Mats: 30 pow 35 luck 85 mind

Equips: Cent/mind+v801 in mst setup, rr in lck/atp/ata setup

None of the mats are optional cy. The plan is already stretched as far as it can be.

It's just barely enough to max her atp/ata/lck with rr and no units equipped, and barely enough to have max mst with cent/mind+v801+200mindmag. It doesn't count hylian/rr mst, so it's still max mst with 3 seals/gifoie merge/foie merge/resta merge/ rabarta merge/etc.

As for units yavnbaraz, I recommend having a cent/battle or v101, smartlink, v801, and 1 situational unit slot for the atp setup, and v801+cent/mind, or just v801, and 2-3 free slots in the nuking setup. Switching mags and shields is something you will have to get used to, but in all honesty not having cent/mind and mind mag equipped won't actually lower your damage that much, mst is weak stat; majority of your spell damage is coming from weapons and shields.

Pretty sure that quest has a 2 person door near the start.

edit- Should have made it clear that did not see fyrewolf5's response and was responding to Cyane. Sorry...

Edited by Spinceta

Pretty sure that quest has a 2 person door near the start.

in the governement quests, all 2 person switch doors have the switches stay pressed after you walk on them, so you can still open it with only 1 person.

Does Samurai armors Speed boost stack with c/battle or other speed boosting units ._.

No.

What is the best way to farm gal gryphon? and is there something to do to be able to chain it ( I heard about a CCA thing but as i'm new here i don't know what it's all about)

If you beat CCA once and remake the room the big door towards Gal Gryphon is open

Ok... this may belong in the MAG guide section and it's not a very "quick" question, but here it is since I can't find the info anywhere...

Q. Can you use a Mag Cell on a 4th Evolution Mag (ex. Sato, Nidra, Rukmin)

if the requirements for the Mag Cell just say,

"Mag Lv50+" "Mag Lv100+" and/or "Mag with 2 stats > 70"?

The reason I ask this is because it says for 4th Evolution Mags they WILL NOT evolve again.

And I want to use "Parts of RoboChao" on a Sato to make it easier to level its stats from 100+.

(Which means I need, "2 stats > 70" so the mag will be at least Lv145 before I can use this Mag Cell)

ANSWER:

No. SOLY tested,

THANK YOU SOLY!!! xD

Edited by Kakashi
  • Like 1