Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Mag will get 15 def D: unless you get a bit of power, would be something like 5/x/70/70 or 5/70/0/70 not sure since it's a mind mag other option would be 15/0/70/70 I'm not very good with mags

Edited by cyane

2 questions: Is the lower rare monster rate temporary? What is a decent shield for a ramar to use until I can get a red ring? I was thinking standstill shield.

You can get Ranger Wall from Gallon's Shop for a ramar, gives 20 ata over max like rr with low level requirement around 40ish. Attribute wall gives good resistances with low requirement also 40ish. Kasami Bracer has atp and good resists and defenses on it, like level 112. Standstill shield is pretty ok too, but i prefer kasami to it.

Can i get a Plan on how to make a robochao Mind Mag for a

FOnewm

Robochao needs 2 stats >70, so it's not really going to be a good mind mag for fonewm.

2 questions: Is the lower rare monster rate temporary? What is a decent shield for a ramar to use until I can get a red ring? I was thinking standstill shield.

Kasami bracer as Fyrewolf said drops in black paper deal, very hard, rappy route, not that hard to find

edit: anyone sells those cheap

Edited by cyane

Can someone explain how that "normal special normal" glitch works? Is is limited to some class, special or does it work for every weapon?

The special normal glitch (sn glitch) is a bug that changes the accuracy of attacks. When you get off that 2nd normal attack, it changes the accuracy of the 1st special attack to the accuracy of the 2nd normal attack for all targets it has yet to hit. It's easiest to do with slicers, but it can be done with other weapons as well if you can get that 2nd normal attack off fast enough.

• Like 1

You can get Ranger Wall from Gallon's Shop for a ramar, gives 20 ata over max like rr with low level requirement around 40ish. Attribute wall gives good resistances with low requirement also 40ish. Kasami Bracer has atp and good resists and defenses on it, like level 112. Standstill shield is pretty ok too, but i prefer kasami to it.

Robochao needs 2 stats >70, so it's not really going to be a good mind mag for fonewm.

Kasami Bracer is Hunter only.

Why is Megid so good in Ep2?

Like Cyane said enemies in ep 2 have lower edk resistance compared to most monsters in ep 1 and some in ep 4, so having a v502 and hell equipment is recommended.

I have two questions regarding HP/TP regenerating slot items. Do they stack with one another? Do they stack with natural HP/TP regen?

They do stack, with themselves and natural hp/tp regen and weapons/armors/shields that have hp/tp regen, but they are so slow at actually regenerating that they aren't really worth it. You might get like 6 hp per minute out of one, but an level 200 android with rr on(racast no hp mats) regens about 330 hp in a minute. The regen units do so little you won't even be able to notice them over the innate regen.

Edited by Fyrewolf5

The regen units take too much only one that seems worth to use is pb/increase if you plan to solo as an android it's always great to have the buffs from twins pb. At end game is more worth to use weapons that steal tp/hp because they regen you faster than the units.

I'm getting a little confused/frustrated trying to figure this out haha. I'm trying to simply find out, what the base mst is for Fonewm at lvl 200 on this server. And is the max mst still 1500? I've read online that base mst for fonewm at 200 is 1098. But in browsing the forums here it was suggested that all characters on ultima get a base stat boost of 100. Does this mean at 200 my fonewms base mst will be 1198? Is the 1098 number I cited incorrect? Am I losing my mind?