Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

You can only get it through the triforce event, which is in september. Last triforce event it was from Gal Gryphon on ultimate and Purplenum had the best chance to get it. Something like 1/158. Hylian Shield is the best shield for nuking. Three seals is sort of a watered down version that is easier to get. It comes from Redria and Skyly on very hard from Delbiters. 1/236.

Cool, I've got a skyly I can hunt for three seals until I can buy a hylian or wait until september. Thanks!

Hi, I'm new to the server. I've been playing for two days right now, after being away from the game for about 2 years and I decided to start fresh and move to a new server.

I just have some questions though.

Are S-Ranks obtainable through C-Mode? If not, can we still exchange the business card item for it or was that limited time only and is now donation only?

Is there a common bank or will I need trustworthy friends to help move items from one character to another? (or two accounts)

Is there a list of "new items" unique to this server from events, with stats and maybe pictures?

So far, really enjoying the server, and absolutely love the /magtimer server command.. :)

Hi, I'm new to the server. I've been playing for two days right now, after being away from the game for about 2 years and I decided to start fresh and move to a new server.

I just have some questions though.

Are S-Ranks obtainable through C-Mode? If not, can we still exchange the business card item for it or was that limited time only and is now donation only?

Is there a common bank or will I need trustworthy friends to help move items from one character to another? (or two accounts)

Is there a list of "new items" unique to this server from events, with stats and maybe pictures?

So far, really enjoying the server, and absolutely love the /magtimer server command.. :)

Really quick...

S-Ranks can be obtained from C-Mode yes... also i think it's still up the naka's card stuff...

There is a common bank ... access it by typing /bank ... but be careful, don't leave expensive stuff there for too long... if you are going to make quick transfers i would advice to take pics of the stuff just in case (you should keep pics of your good stuff always anyways)

The list of new items i don't have at hand.. but will edit in a bit

Second spoiler

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/10353-psobb-ultima-itemweaponarmorshieldunit-effects-ie/

Edited by Soly

Really quick...

S-Ranks can be obtained from C-Mode yes... also i think it's still up the naka's card stuff...

There is a common bank ... access it by typing /bank ... but be careful, don't leave expensive stuff there for too long... if you are going to make quick transfers i would advice to take pics of the stuff just in case (you should keep pics of your good stuff always anyways)

The list of new items i don't have at hand.. but will edit in a bit

Thanks, also I found the link I think.

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/10353-psobb-ultima-itemweaponarmorshieldunit-effects-ie/

Is there a guide for which quests are best for farming each monster that takes the server exclusive quests into account? Also are things like pso spell, weapon, and boss names the same in other languages as they are in English?

Is there a guide for which quests are best for farming each monster that takes the server exclusive quests into account? Also are things like pso spell, weapon, and boss names the same in other languages as they are in English?

There isn't any such guide that takes those into account, but feel free to explore all the quests, there are many good ones to discover which aren't played as often. Sometimes there are variations of hunts, like one which may only kill monsters in the first few rooms and reset, or a quest which isn't strictly the fastest, but is easy to solo hunt on (ep 1 la dimenians in solo 4-2 as opposed to path to salvation, where it is easy to be overwhelmed). The enemy counts guide (http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/6440-enemy-counts/) is a good place to get a rough idea, but you can always ask some experienced players what quests they have discovered for hunting specific monsters that you are looking for.

OK

Here is my latest question.

I have a nice brand new Rukmin. Its stats is 5/46/45/4 and I am going to use it on my RAcast. Which stat do I need to level so make it the effective for a RAcast?

Best Place to hunt Dark Bringer?

Well, if you have a good team that can handle it, the simulator in Forest Offensive is the best place, but that is a bit difficult since you can't die and there are a lot of enemies, freeze traps help a lot, as does spread needle / arrest needle, but it's not a good solo quest. PTS has bringers also once you get to ruins 2(can skip secret room, no bringers there). Enemy counts guide also lists endless nightmare 4 and 4-4 as options. You can also just try out a few ruins quests to see if you get any bringers in the first few rooms maybe.

I've got a few questions
Is there a rifle a Hucast can use apart from Asteron Striker?
Is it worth having an Asteron Striker without hit?

Do other percentages matter for Asteron Striker?

How much PDs would a Asteron Striker cost with or without hit?
Which classes can wield AS and how much ATA does it require?

Edited by tru

Drill launcher? xD (other rifle)

1 out of 8 how lucky do you feel

it's good for first hit -v502 is a must

8-15 i sold mine for 12 no hit with hit much more bought an 80 hit for 35 donation tickets

Hunters except hunewearl and rangers

120 ATA

X_x

Edited by cyane
  • Like 1

I've got a few questions

Is there a rifle a Hucast can use apart from Asteron Striker?

Not really. Drill launcher is listed as a rifle, but it has like mechgun range. Only other non ranger rifles are holy ray(680 mst) and bringers rifle(ra/fo only).

Asteron Striker has 60 base ata, so with no hit it would be equivalent to a 35 hit hell raygun. Hucast will probably need more than that, he'll sometimes struggle even with 50hit hell raygun.

Asteron Striker has 380 atp, making it one of the strongest atp ranged weapons he can equip, on par with master raven and grinded red handgun, so it's ok atp for %s to scale on. Not many places where you need rifle range over handgun range though.

Without hit they are fairly cheap, 10-15. With high hit they can command a very high price (150+ at least), since ones with hit are few and far between, and not sold often.

All Rangers and Hunters except for Hunewearl can use it. 120 ata required. Also striker unit mag will make it have divine punishment on even 100 beats just like heaven punisher.

• Like 1