Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

I would like some hotkeys suggestions for forces. (I mean, battle buttons, spell buttons, etc.)

I'm willing to use battle buttons for Vivienne, Hundred Souls, Holy Ray, etc. but it is somewhat difficult for me to setup buttons for debuff, buff and cure techniques together >.<

I use attack/heavy attack/resta on the main command list, rafoie, extra attack, rabarta on the extra command list. Then for hotkeys I use

1. Shifta

2. Deband

3. Jellen

4. Zalure

5. Reverser

6. Anti

7. Grants

8. Megid

9. Gifoie

0. Razonde

9 and 10 I switch out often. I also switch extra attack out for Razonde when I'm not using it. I often use Gizonde for Vol Opt, but it has other uses. Zonde can also be pretty useful imo. You can also manually reorder your techs in the quick menu to make certain ones easier to access.

Edited by tru
  • Like 1

I would like some hotkeys suggestions for forces. (I mean, battle buttons, spell buttons, etc.)

I'm willing to use battle buttons for Vivienne, Hundred Souls, Holy Ray, etc. but it is somewhat difficult for me to setup buttons for debuff, buff and cure techniques together >.<

It all depends on what you are comfortable with reaching. Your own setup should be what you feel works best for you. IMO back pallete should be less important things or things you can reach from the tech menu easily if needed just in case.

My personal setup is:

On Front: Left is situational, hard attack/grants/gifoie/etc. middle is normal attack. right is special attack.

On Back: Left is shifta, middle is deband, right is situational. Since buffs is a once every 4 minutes or so thing, I have it on back or do it from tech menu.

1: Trimates (emergency healing, sometimes you can't afford to resta)

2: Trifluids

3: Rabarta

4: Rafoie

5: Razonde

6: Resta

7: Anti

8: Jellen

9: Zalure

0: Reverser

I also have the tech list ordered to my liking so I can buff/gizonde/gifoie/grants/megid/ryuker from it easily. You can reorder the quick tech menu with the tab key to your liking.

• Like 1

Mostly focusing on support

Front:

zalure/Rafoie/Jellen

Back:

Attack/Hard attack/Special attack

1.Resta 6.Gramts

2.anti 7.Megid

3.Reverser 8.Zonde (or optional for vol opt)

4.Shifta 9.Razonde

5.Deband 0.Rabarta

• Like 1

hey I have been trying to level by myself lately, and I decided to try CCA. I went into solo mode assuming it would be easier to do, but when I got to Gal I couldn't hit anything but 0's on him even with zalure and my lvl 180 RAcast. However, when I'm in the normal game mode I could hit 500-600 on Gal with same stats and same boosts. Is there any reason for this? I am a big fan of solo mode.

Edited by mrchibbs

hey I have been trying to level by myself lately, and I decided to try CCA. I went into solo mode assuming it would be easier to do, but when I got to Gal I couldn't hit anything but 0's on him even with zalure and my lvl 180 RAcast. However, when I'm in the normal game mode I could hit 500-600 on Gal with same stats and same boosts. Is there any reason for this? I am a big fan of solo mode.

I didn't know gal gryphon was like that too, i only knew of olga flow, but it's done so that you can't hunt event items easier from them in solo mode, since they normally would have much much lesser stats in solo mode. They've had their dfp buffed to the point you can't do damage to them to encourage you to hunt with other people for event gear. Proof of Sonic Team will be coming up very soon on gal gryphon, solo mode would make it ridiculously easy to get if the bosses weren't buffed so.

How can a mag with 5/177/18/0 be made?

this is going to be painful. run away while you still can. for god's sake, save your soul man!

Mag MUST be started to level 10 with a ranger. Impossible to do with a hunter/force mag.

level 5-10: feed 13 monomates

level 10-35: feed 5 dimates and 116 antidotes. mag will end with 95 def and 80 dex bar, at 5/12/18/0.

level 35-50: feed 910752106812986460913485912860394572103945723495 monomates at +3 power each. Cry. Curl up in a corner. Whimper. Cry some more.

Level 49-50: evolve with Ranger Group B ids (Greenil Blueful Pinkal Oran Whitill) for twins pb. Only twins evolution of pow>dex.

Level 50+: Dimates to 200.

I highly advise you don't do this without incredible amounts of patience and a severe masochism problem. For more info check the hucast plan guide i made that included raising a similar mag 6/178/16/0 here: http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/9827-ask-a-quick-question-get-a-quick-answer/?p=99010

Or you can just use a mark3/elenor/ultima mag to get any stats you want easy.

Edited by Fyrewolf5