Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

At level 10 it becomes kalki then it would become mitra or surya if I don't raise mind at all and neither of those mags get twins. What level would it gain twins after being fed from a bluefull ramar?

Soly's plan works fine. You have to start the mag on any Hunter or Force type any id to level 10 (to keep dex low), you only need specific ids at 49 for the twins evolution, which in addition to hunter of group a ids(viridia skly purple redria yellowboze) you can use ranger group b ids (greenil blueful pinkal oran whitill), but it will feed to 55 a bit slower then. You can also evolve for kama at 54 with a hunter of group b ids as well as the suggested ranger group a ids. The basic path of monomates to 10, antidotes to 35, and mostly sols to 50 (this food is why needed to start on hu or fo, a ra started mag would need to juggle like 3 foods to raise mostly pow and not much dex. if you really want estilla on the mag ask again about how.), is perfectly correct

The ID of the character depends by the name you give to him, if you recreate 100 times a character with the same name you will have 100 times the same ID

You can use this id calculator to find a name for the ID you want .

http://www.pso-world.com/secid_BB.php

As an addendum, the 10th letter does not show up in game, so you can have the exact name you want in game by adding spaces after your name up to the 10th and then have any random letter there to give you the id you want (if the varying amounts of spaces did not already give it to you).

So I've seen resta can have some green special effect. It's hard to describe, it has like green sparkles shooting out of the end of the range, it looks pretty cool. I've read somewhere that it's only possible with FOmarl & resta merge. I tried resta merge, lvl30 resta and Marinas bag and it still didn't work. Any idea?

Where exactly did you see this? I've never seen or heard of it myself. If it was in a video, it may have been possible the person had a custom effects reskin. If so I'd actually be interested in picking it up to see the reach of resta easier.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 2

Are we going to see Egg rappies / new items introduced in the near future? Perhaps have a fun event where Sil dragon and Dal ral lie are boosted! Lets not make dumb 1 hit Belra damage but make faster and lots more hp haha would be awesome. But yeah anything interesting coming up?

The brand new Valentine's Event will be coming soon. Egg rappies are in the Easter Event, and they drop a whole mess of good stuff, including several otherwise difficult to get claire's deal items.

Where can you get Samurai Armor? I don't see it listed under event items or in the drop chart.

Edited by tru

Where can you get Samurai Armor? I don't see it listed under event items or in the drop chart.

During easter event on saint million I think. (that or olga flow)

Does anyone know the highest hp number that Shambertin/kondrieu's tornadoes won't knock you down on?

I think if you have hp higher something *does research* it might hit to several times, something to do with dfp too and it ends not knocking you down instead you get swooped a bunch of times, i really wish there was an hp removing unit for testing.

Saint-Million around 1601 hp

kondrieu 1761hp

shambertim 1921

or something like that, when noobing up with a fonewm you end up getting OHKO too.

Edited by cyane
  • Like 2

Does anyone know the highest hp number that Shambertin/kondrieu's tornadoes won't knock you down on?

Well somewhere between 1600 and 1630 for foney, who is probably going to take high damage anyway, so 1600ish is probably good bet.

Samurai Armor is easter event from saint milion / olga flow. just answered that 2 pages ago lol.

Liberta Kit drops in quest Black Paper's Deal 2 (Ep 4 One Player) on Hard Difficulty, costs 1 photon crystal to play each time.