Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

I have two questions:
1. All classes gained +100 points to all their max stats (except luck) and +10 to accuracy on this server right? Did their base stats at level 200 increase, or is it just the max?

2. Does anyone know the exact stats of Godric's Cloak? I read "atp+30, dfp+30, evp+300, eth+30, elt+20, TBA" but i wanted to make sure those are correct. And can any class equip Godric's Cloak and at what level?

Edited by tru

I have two questions:

1. All classes gained +100 points to all their max stats (except luck) and +10 to accuracy on this server right? Did their base stats at level 200 increase, or is it just the max?

2. Does anyone know the exact stats of Godric's Cloak? I read "atp+30, dfp+30, evp+300, eth+30, elt+20, TBA" but i wanted to make sure those are correct. And can any class equip Godric's Cloak and at what level?

Only the human force can use the Cloak

• Like 1

I have two questions:

all clases gained +100 points except luck ata and evp, evp is +30 i guess, not sure

• Like 1

I have two questions:

This was the max stats increase patch: http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/2727-update-patch-25/

Only the max increased, the base is still the same and the material limit is still the same. This is a large part of why all the maxing plans ignore def and evp, there simply isn't room to include them, and even if the class could it would take 3 or 4 stat units. Note that hp is a typo on that page, it was not increased. It's just atp/mst/dfp +100, ata +10, evp +30 to the maximum.

Godric's Cloak is only equipable by Fomar, Godric's main class. I don't remember the def or evp on it, but i believe it was changed to have some decent amount on it now (it didn't at first). It has 30 to all stats. The 30 atp and ata go over max, and the 30 mst and luck are to base only (just like red ring).

It does only have the 2 useless resists of thunder and light elements but that's a moot point compared to the 30 ata (gives him more than foney, so silly), and the 30 luck that it gives. I included godric's cloak 30 luck (but not mst for possible different armors in nuking setups) in my fomar maxing plan here: http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/9827-ask-a-quick-question-get-a-quick-answer/?p=112787, since there's no real reason fomar shouldn't wear that armor when meleeing, it's just stupidly good.

• Like 1

Godric's Cloak is only equipable by Fomar, Godric's main class. I don't remember the def or evp on it, but i believe it was changed to have some decent amount on it now (it didn't at first). It has 30 to all stats. The 30 atp and ata go over max, and the 30 mst and luck are to base only (just like red ring).

Godric's Cloak is

DEF: 155-165

EVP: 300

Samurai Armor drops in Easter Event. I got from Saint Milion then, but Olga Flow can also drop it. Genpei does not drop in any event. There were some given out in mini-event long ago apparently, though I only know of one on the server.

Stats of armor are 296 dfp, 277 evp, 50 lck, 11 efr, 11 eic (idk if dfp or evp have a range, the stats were increased because rabarta boost was not possible). Requires lvl 99 to use. Built in God/Battle. Gives Agito and Orotiagito +30% weapon atp and +20 ata (this makes Orotiagito have 1040 atp). With Genpei equipped get extra +20 all resists, but Genpei has no natural resists without it.

• Like 1

Would I be able to make a tellius mag with 5/163/32/0 and with mylla and youth as a photon blast?

yes, start building with a ramar bluefull until it gets twins, then move to a hunter oran or ramarl yellow until it becames KAMA and feed to 100 level to use mag cell

At level 10 it becomes kalki then it would become mitra or surya if I don't raise mind at all and neither of those mags get twins. What level would it gain twins after being fed from a bluefull ramar?

The ID of the character depends by the name you give to him, if you recreate 100 times a character with the same name you will have 100 times the same ID
You can use this id calculator to find a name for the ID you want .
http://www.pso-world.com/secid_BB.php

• Like 1

So I've seen resta can have some green special effect. It's hard to describe, it has like green sparkles shooting out of the end of the range, it looks pretty cool. I've read somewhere that it's only possible with FOmarl & resta merge. I tried resta merge, lvl30 resta and Marinas bag and it still didn't work. Any idea?