Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

I've leveled up my fonewm to 140 or so but have not seen any luck material so far. Do luck materials drop or is there any other way to get them? Thanks in advance.

I've leveled up my fonewm to 140 or so but have not seen any luck material so far. Do luck materials drop or is there any other way to get them? Thanks in advance.

Luck mats drop in episode 2, normal difficulty, greenill ID, from La Dimenian

You can play the quest "Lost Shock Gungnir" (or however is spelled) and quit after the second room.

Be advised that takes a while to get a good amount. :P

I'm makking some math here, correct me if I'm wrong.

Let's suposse that STA droprate is 1/317

This means that the chance that it won't drop in one attempt is: 316/317=99,68%

The chance that it won't drop in 100 attempts is (316/317)^100=72,91%

So this means that in 100 attempts, the chance that at least one will drop is (316/317)^99x(1/317)=0,731799x0,003155=0,23%

Is this correct?

edit: fixed my math.

I think just the last line of your math is wrong. you wouldn't really need to do more once you had the chance it won't drop, bc then you conversely know the chance it would drop. (316/317) ^ 100 is the probability it doesn't drop in 100 runs. 1 - ((316/317) ^ 100) to tell you probability it does drop within 100 runs. Your last line is calculating what the probability of each of those 100 runs being the drop only if it in fact did drop within that 100 run sample.

Just as a general thing, for the probability that it drops at least one time in a # of runs, in a sample size of 1x the rate you have a ~63.3% probability of dropping, sample size of 2x rate has a ~86.6% probability of dropping, sample size of 3x the rate has a ~95% probability of dropping, and about ~4.6x the rate for a 99% probability of dropping at least once in that time.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 2

So I need a Red Ring for making the ultimate melee fo, :) and it seems way cheaper than I expected but the price seems varied greatly according to the stats.

How's RR's stat range on this server? (like DEF 150-200 etc) Thanks.

What is the best way to find a heaven punisher? Any recommended quests? and do bluefull have a chance at finding one from hildetorrs or is that different on this server? (also is the drop table accurate? because it says pouilly slimes should drop centurion power for an oran but all they drop is hp/revival)

That table still shows the triforce event drops, such as centurion/power. Anniversary event drop rates have not been released yet. Use this backup table which has dar included and no events active on it: http://www.phantasystaronline.net/test/newsite/droptable.php

Blue hildetorr 1/205 still best for heaven punisher hunts. You can do Forest Offensive (3 hilde in first room, around 13+ in the quest), TTF (1 hilde in first room, 3 in second), simulator 2.0 (difficult for inexperienced players), forest of sorrow/native research (one player mode quests for easier enemies).

• Like 1

Ok

Here is my question. I am looking for an armor that my team can farm. It needs to be around level around level 100 or so. Being easy to farm would be another bonus.

I used to use Guard Wave befor i got WD, thats pretty easy, is good imo (used it even being lvl 200) and is LV 101