Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Native and Dark is generally a good combo for the majority of areas in the game. Some people prefer to use Abeast and Dark or Machine Dark for a few reasons; most Native enemies are a bit weaker (most are in early areas after all, gees are mostly dealt with hell, gibbles and gol dragon are maybe the strongest, and i suppose regular gibbons can sometimes be annoying), some abeast enemies can be quite strong, and oftentimes you may use other native and beast gear instead such as an excalibur, but native can still a useful attribute. There is also a good argument for having machine on DF so you can more quickly kill machines which have some very dangerous enemies like Baranz.

You can get triple 50% gear from quest Restless Lion (ep 4 one player mode), you kill npcs and take their weapons which always have 2 50% attributes and 0 30 or 50 hit, and on ultimate are always highest tier of both special and weapon (i.e. hell laser 50 0 0 50 50, or arrest raygun 0 50 0 50 30, or burning saber 0 0 50 50 0). This is where one gets the base weapons for combination gear, but you can also get really good triple 50 specials weapons too, like 50h hell/arrest rayguns and stuff.

The guide to how to add attribute %s is here: www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/2494-adding-percents-to-weapons-guide/

It costs photon drops or photon spheres to add %s. Best deal is 1 photon sphere for 30%. Hit% is only added through donation/minievents.

Well, I use a 200 mind mag (minievent) on my foney to max mind using centurion/mind and v801.

Mats: 35 luck, 30 pow, 85 mind

MAG: 5 / 70 / 125 / 0 Maxes with no units necessary

MAG: 0 / 0 / 0 / 200 Maxes with Centurion/Mind (75) and v801 (5).

If you use a console/elenor/ultima 195 mind mag you are only down 10 mst, which really isn't a big deal, as it's not including hylian shield's 20 mst. Could also put on an adept with the cent/mind and v801. The old zynetic plan doesn't get luck and only gets 581 atp for tyrell's parasol, but that was before cent/mind existed and I really don't think it's that great anymore, foney atp may suck but 683 atp 100 luck -10mst(w/ console mag+cent/mind) still does a lot better damage than 581 atp 10 luck max mst(w/out cent/mind). Slightly weaker heal power with pow mag on, but honestly not really by a noticeable amount, still mostly same number of heals.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I cannot seem to find the relevant information about the ongoing Halloween event. If someone could link me I could read into it, thanks.

Yes I know it's a bit late but it's still ongoing right?

I cannot seem to find the relevant information about the ongoing Halloween event. If someone could link me I could read into it, thanks.

Yes I know it's a bit late but it's still ongoing right?

Has not started yet... Triforce is still running

• 2 weeks later...

1. how much does it cost to remove an attribute off of a weapon

2.is it possible to transfer stats from one attribute to another?

1. It costs nothing if you are going ot add another stat by donation.

2. Sadly no (or not yet)... that answers the first one xD

Edited by Soly