Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Ok first of all, what does Cent/Battle DO on this server? Also doesn't Cent/Ability only give you 2 ATA?

Also, while I'm here, any advice for making a mag with these stats?

DEF: 5
POW: 91
DEX: 54
MIND: 50

It also needs to have DEX>POW>MIND at level 50.

And, a potential impossibility...

POW: 101
DEX: 0
MIND: 94

Edited by Hatsodoom Reiga

Centurion/Battle is a whopping 110% attack speed on this server, it leaves v101s 40% attack speed in the dust.

Centurion/Ability's description lies, it gives you 3 ata. The other stats units also similar ata, heavenly resist is 25 all stats 2.5 ata, v101 is 15 all stats 1.5 ata. This is because all stats units give you the same amount to every stat, but ata is only shown to the player as 1/10th the number the game actually uses in calculations; Fomarl max ata shows up as 180 on the stats screen, but when the game is calculating your attacks hitting it's really using the number 1800 instead of 180 (but in practice it's really just easier to think of it as a 3 digit number with a decimal). This is why 1 dex on a mag gives .5 ata, and why some characters have hidden .5 ata at level 200. Fomarl is one of those characters, without any extra ata at 200 it says 144, but its actually 144.5 (1445) ata. The easiest way to test if a class has a hidden .5 ata at 200 is to put on a v101 and see if it gives 1 or 2 ata.

Edit: Respond to your edit xD.

That first mag is very possible, just raise a regular pow mag, and then anytime after it hits level 50 you can simply add some mind levels instead of pow levels. Every regular mag has dex as the highest stat by 35 (unless you are raising defense, like for a 15/0/0/185 mag or something) and usually by 50 as well. The fastest and cheapest way to raise that mag is just to feed any mag antidotes to level 50 (ranger started mag even faster than hu/fo started mag), and then after 50 feed dimates/difluids as desired.

The second mag is impossible with a normal mag, only with a Console Mag, Elenor Mag, Ultima Mag, or by donation.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 1

Thanks for the info about ATA and my mag Fyre. As for the second mag, which was for my FOmarl max stats (ALL of them), I managed to edit my chart so it could work. Now the mag should be...

POW: 87
DEX: 22
MIND: 86

I assume that's possible since it has DEX on it now. Once it hits level 50 I plan on using a Liberta Kit, should be easier to level after that.

It is possible to do so. It will be easier if it is started with (raised to level 10 with) a hunter or force. If done on a ranger for estilla as first pb, then raising it becomes a lot trickier, doable, but have to juggle moons sols and dimates, or feed monomates extremely slowly.

Hu / Fo mag

level 5-10 : Monomates

level 10-35 : Antidotes

level 35-49 : Sol atomizers

Level 49-50 : Evolve with Ranger of Group B IDs Greenil Blueful Pinkal Oran Whitill for twins pb, this is the only evolution for pow>dex>mind with twins. Mag will be 5 / 23 / 22 / 0 . Use Liberta Kit on mag to make Agastya

level 50-200 : Use Dimates/Difluids as desired.

I assume you are planning to use v101, adept, and cent/ability together (since gives exactly enough ata to max with that mag) ? If so I would really suggest you reconsider using one of those other plans I posted for fomarl, since you will not have room for both smartlink and v801. Not having room for those on fomarl is just completely out of the question in my book, fomarl is so crazy good with rambling may for attacking, and v801 is essential for any force but especially fomarl as whitemage as she is, and then in addition to that there is no room for any utility unit for when you need cure/shock or cure/freeze or whatever else.

Fomarl's evp is so low max that raising it will not give you any benefit at all, and while she does get highest dfp of any forces, dfp is such an incredibly weak stat it also won't matter to raise for her, and any miniscule damage reduction you would get out of it will just be completely nullified by your resta or emergency trimates anyway; it's never a dfp issue, but rather always an hp issue. You'll get no practical benefit from maxing dfp and evp, but you'll get massive drawbacks of not having room in your slots for any of the incredibly important units you need that actually do give highly practical benefits.

• Like 2

Ok lemme get this across, I don't care about any detrimental effects or "waste" of stat boosts. Its what I want to do. Also as for the units, I have the OPTION for either Utility or Max Stats. I also do have one free slot. Here's my plan...

Mag:

Materials(250): 3 Remainder
Power: 9
Defense: 91
Mind: 109
Evasive: 23
Luck: 15

Units
Adept: +10 ALL/+20 ATA
Heavenly/Ability: +25 ALL/+2.5 ATA

So I have room for the V801 and since I don't plan on using ranged weapons (save any fan-weapon for "in-character" purposes), I don't need the Smartlink. Also I don't have a second Adept in there (which was my original plan) because that would require a Mag which I would need to donate to get. (The impossible one) So If I need some stat immunities, I can scrap an H/Ability or both for the time being because, well, I won't ALWAYS need the utility units. I'm also prepared to switch units anyway, since I plan on pulling off Elemental Immunity for the lulz. Also, on that note, if you take no damage from a tech attack, can you sustain the status effect?

what iis the best quest for Guil Shark/Melqueek

Guil Shark

[Extermination] Today's Rate Turn left at the first side-road and finish the first room of Cave 3 (17)

[VR] Maximum Attack 4th Stage-A- (28)

[VR] Maximum Attack 4th Stage-B- or -C- (32)

[Retrieval] Lost ICE SPINNER Cave 1 (49)

Topic for enemy counts is here: http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/6440-enemy-counts/

RAcast stat guide?

What I do on my racast:

Adept

MAG: 5 / 165 / 30 / 0

Mats: 120 power | 30 luck

This maxes atp ata and luck with v101 and adept. If you use Centurion/Battle you drop only 11 atp. It is also possible to completely max a racast with centurion/arms+centurion/battle, but that requires a mag with at least 181 power to do so. I chose to use an adept plan because I value the 6 all resists over the 11 atp, and to save myself the trouble of raising such a mag (and even though I have mags like that now, I wouldn't switch). The 6 resists is nice for when I like to wear stealth suit which has none, and stacks well with gratia and/or wedding dress, and other such things.

Ok lemme get this across, I don't care about any detrimental effects or "waste" of stat boosts. Its what I want to do. Also as for the units, I have the OPTION for either Utility or Max Stats. I also do have one free slot. Here's my plan...

Mag:

Materials(250): 3 Remainder

Power: 9

Defense: 91

Mind: 109

Evasive: 23

Luck: 15

Units

Adept: +10 ALL/+20 ATA

So I have room for the V801 and since I don't plan on using ranged weapons (save any fan-weapon for "in-character" purposes), I don't need the Smartlink. Also I don't have a second Adept in there (which was my original plan) because that would require a Mag which I would need to donate to get. (The impossible one) So If I need some stat immunities, I can scrap an H/Ability or both for the time being because, well, I won't ALWAYS need the utility units. I'm also prepared to switch units anyway, since I plan on pulling off Elemental Immunity for the lulz. Also, on that note, if you take no damage from a tech attack, can you sustain the status effect?

Mostly yes, but it depends. I've used full elemental immunity a lot because I got a Sonicteam Armor in the last aniversary event (it's 80 all resists if you want to hunt that, if it makes a return). When you have full immunity elemental attacks do no damage, but they do still make your character flinch from being hit. I have never been shocked with 100 eth, however I have been frozen still with 100 eic by certain things. Most attacks like Dark Falz's rabarta and Vol Opt gibarta will never freeze you with 100 eic, but certain gibarta floor trap pillars can still freeze for some reason. The vast majority of things will not freeze you though, and you will never get shocked.

Edited by Fyrewolf5

What I do on my racast:

Adept

This maxes atp ata and luck with v101 and adept. If you use Centurion/Battle you drop only 11 atp. It is also possible to completely max a racast with centurion/arms+centurion/battle, but that requires a mag with at least 181 power to do so. I chose to use an adept plan because I value the 6 all resists over the 11 atp, and to save myself the trouble of raising such a mag (and even though I have mags like that now, I wouldn't switch). The 6 resists is nice for when I like to wear stealth suit which has none, and stacks well with gratia and/or wedding dress, and other such things.

Mostly yes, but it depends. I've used full elemental immunity a lot because I got a Sonicteam Armor in the last aniversary event (it's 80 all resists if you want to hunt that, if it makes a return). When you have full immunity elemental attacks do no damage, but they do still make your character flinch from being hit. I have never been shocked with 100 eth, however I have been frozen still with 100 eic by certain things. Most attacks like Dark Falz's rabarta and Vol Opt gibarta will never freeze you with 100 eic, but certain gibarta floor trap pillars can still freeze for some reason. The vast majority of things will not freeze you though, and you will never get shocked.

80 in all, are you freaking serious? Well, that means with my planned Adept and Glide Divine... I can still have max stats AND elemental immunity. Let's hope that armor makes a return. (And I manage to get lucky enough to find it.) But wait, can FO's equip?

This maxes atp ata and luck with v101 and adept.

Hmm... 10 (base) + 60 (30 mats) + 15 (V101) + 10 (Adept) = 95 Luck. Error? Or did you have an RR in that plan you just omitted for having 95 Luck anyway in case you equip Gratia for Yas9k?

Hmm... 10 (base) + 60 (30 mats) + 15 (V101) + 10 (Adept) = 95 Luck. Error? Or did you have an RR in that plan you just omitted for having 95 Luck anyway in case you equip Gratia for Yas9k?

Yea that uses red ring for luck, but does not need v101 for any stats to accommodate for centurion/battle. Even if I did use a centurion/arms+centurion/battle, a regular mag would still not have enough extra materials, would need to use a custom mag to get max luck without red ring. And like I said, even though I now do have a minievent mag I could use that would allow me to have max luck without red ring and use a cent/arms plan, I like having the 6 resist from adept for when I use other gear for fun. If you wanted to use a cent/arms plan that could max luck without red ring you would need at least 191 pow on the mag and 45 luck mats 105 pow mats.

@hatsodoom STA is all classes, but has a level 200 requirement. It's very difficult to hunt, if it even is returning at all.

Is Wedding Dress better than STA?

No... in any way you can imagine... no :onion108:

I dont recall the stats atm but

STA

500 DEF

500EVP

80 all resistances

this is more than the max stats of WD

Edited by Soly