Is the drop chart accurate..?

Hey, I just found a Brand of Paku Paku from a Gigobooma on Very Hard mode. The room owner was a Redria.

According to the Ultima drop chart, that should only drop on a room with a Bluefull ID.

So yeah, is this an error that needs to be fixed?

The owner was on the Pioneer 2 at the time. There was one other individual, but I'm not sure of their ID.

I know the owner was a Redria because I used /roominfo after finding the force weapon. I then went to check the drop charts, only to find it under Bluefull

The title of this topic almost gave me a heart-attack. After all the trouble it MUST be correct lol

but Choko's right.

If the room leader isn't in the same area, it goes onto the next in line who is in that area and uses their ID.

I noticed this too to be the case, can we get this problem whooped soon? That would be real nice.

• Like 1

I noticed this too to be the case, can we get this problem whooped soon? That would be real nice.

It's not a bug, it's a feature. SEGA implemented it that way to avoid people creating a character with the ID they want, then park the toon in pioneer 2 and get those drops.

It's not a bug, it's a feature. SEGA implemented it that way to avoid people creating a character with the ID they want, then park the toon in pioneer 2 and get those drops.

Well Im doing it anyway by manually moving my ALT to the zone while farming.Would be nice if I could skip that step.

• 3 weeks later...