ChosenFew

Shoutgu

5 hours ago, Starlord said:

Alright mates. Good news! ( I hope it is good) I will be back actively Fridays Saturdays and Sundays. Late at night EST time, maybe between 9pm-12am. If y'all want to catch some games or troll around I will be there. Ok back to the shadows I go now.

Wb I should be on tomorrow night 

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
22 hours ago, Shoutgu said:

We need you back. Everyone knows who the real ape is ;)

:0! ahh i just dont have the pso drive my lad. You been playing it alot?

On 7/4/2018 at 6:00 PM, Shoutgu said:

Yeah it gets like that tbh. And nah not really just started again recently since I got some free time. Maybe come on for a game or two just to play?

ehhhhhhh i dont know maybe ill come on again sometime, but i doubt it. have you retained your ape skill at all?

Edited by ultrajerky

1 minute ago, ultrajerky said:

ehhhhhhh i dont know maybe ill come on again sometime, but i doubt it. have you retained your ape skill at all?

Come back you dickApe. You’re like a teasing girl ( maybe I will maybe I won’t) we need the A team back on this TA bish.

Duuude i just dont give a shit about pso lol. i have thought about playing, many times. I just always end up saying 'nawwwwwwwwwwwwww'

Edited by ultrajerky

1 minute ago, ultrajerky said:

Oh get outta here with them guilt trips lol.... about Roct, that would take a shit ton of runs to perfect xD

XD. Roct is so easy now. With the new weapons and demon weapons (if humans) I’ve been running a 36min with a three man team. That being said I’m still new at roct so I don’t know spawns very well and not fully geared yet.