New Items in general

King Ra

I'm going to list a few items that would be cool to have all around not just event. I have no clue if you can do any of these or not. I'm just going to post my ideas and see if you guys like them or not.

Trap Grenades: They work just like traps. Damage, Confuse, and Freeze and have the same radius explosion. The only way to get these is through shop and you can get 10 of each but cost alot of meseta. like 100k each and pop up rarely like trimates and trifluids but a little rarer but not like scape dolls.

V802 (or w/e): Something to increase the magic casting like a cent/battle. (this can be event only)

Support Grenades: I know chuk been trying to make an item shifta & deband. So these could be the jellen and zalure. Not sure how shifta or deband could work here lol. Samething as trap grenades for getting.

Recover Unit: Don't you hate getting knocked down and waiting forever to get back up? Well fear no more! This unit allows you to recover 50% faster! That's right i said it, 50% faster! (can be event only)

ATP Charger: Everything you kill (or even hit) an enemy you atp increase up by 5 (or w/e) until you get hit or until you leave the game. (can be event only)

Attack Speed Charger: Samething as atp but it increase your attack speed. (can be event only)

This is a start ill post more later.

Edited by King Ra
  • Like 1

like the V802... It would be great for magicians.

Note. I want, that a unit increase in attributes 5, ATP, MST, EVP, DEF, LUCK ... I mean the v502...

:onion-head09:

V802 (or w/e): Something to increase the magic casting like a cent/battle. (this can be event only)

That would be very handy for forces, Since we got a lot stuff that make hunters and rangers stronger...

And a plus that can be added for the Forces:

Shifta could boost not only ATP, but ATP and MST as well! Or a % in magic attack, like 1% per Shifta level.