This is a goodbye for a while <3

Poptartsftw

Since I finally got PSO2 working I will stop playing pso for a while (I may log in on halloween event or something)
And if you ever see me around it's probably my cousin, he will use my account (or I believe he will) So yeah, I love ya'll <3
especially you kajex yolkix and chibbs <3

• Like 1

wtf man , why so soon xD. well you know we will be here.

and you never told me where to met in the city =\

Ah shit, totally forgot bout' that, plus I spent all my money on videogames xD we can still meet somewhere, but I have no moneys to spend ._.

and I think I sent you a friend request on facebook.

you might wanna stick to a certain lobby... forgot which one, but that's the closest thing you'll get to good help

as most JP players simply ignore or plain shun other speaking players.

I know that, I will stick to my friends and cousins over there, if you play PSO2, I'll be on ship 09

you might wanna stick to a certain lobby... forgot which one, but that's the closest thing you'll get to good help

as most JP players simply ignore or plain shun other speaking players.

Honestly I see a lot more prejudice coming from you in this regard than I do from Japanese players toward English ones. I guess things could be different on ship 2, but I would ignore most of the people on block 20 if I were on that ship anyway...

Honestly I see a lot more prejudice coming from you in this regard than I do from Japanese players toward English ones. I guess things could be different on ship 2, but I would ignore most of the people on block 20 if I were on that ship anyway...

I ignore everyone <3