Honest Opinion?

Drga

Normally I don't care what anyone says, but now I do! :onion115: I'm a newish mag maker, which I mostly do because I'm weird and it's fun. But I'm trying to sell them at the same time, because, why not?

I'm not crying that no one will buy them, big whoop, but after a tissy fit about how bad they are, I'm self-conscious.

Are these really bad mag stats?

16/102/66/16

7/101/72/20

Opinions and advice are welcomed, just don't be TOO much of a prick please? :onion-head74:

Sorry to whine, but I figured there's enough good players on the forums to learn a thing or two ^_^;

• Like 1

Often a good mag is considered to be one that maxes your offensive capabilities. This means mostly avoid adding DEF on it. Also obviously, MIND is useless for any cast.

That being said, most mags follow this pattern : 5/x/y/0 with x and y being the POW and DEX ratio that is needed to max a class. It's considered the most efficient stat distribution on a melee class when used with the standard endgame gear. (RR, V101, etc. )

So your mags are not exactly suited for endgame players who already followed a strict material plan usage to max out their stats. Your mags are still great for a player who is leveling up and needs a quick boost to reach the higher levels. Don't get me wrong, it is still possible not to follow the standard feeding stats and max out nonetheless. It just takes more time.

Just keep in mind : 1 POW adds 2 ATP and 1 DEX adds 0.5 ATA but there are no DEX materials.

• Like 1

That's a lot of help actually haha. I'll re-find the stat charts after work for where stats maxs per class, that should help. Thanks again! Off to plan a new mag! :onion109:

I'd advise you not to make random stat mags unless it will help max a certain class.

If you plan on selling mags I would advise you on the following...

(Sato/Nidra)

5/145/50/0

5/150/45/0

5/0/45/150

5/0/50/145

(Easier with Sega System mags)

5/195/0/0

5/0/195/0

5/0/0/195

There is also a application called MagFarm which is useful for mag making

• Like 1

I knew there was a reason I posted today xD Thanks! That'll make it a lot easier to set up my mags hopefully my next set of mags wont be so wasteful! :onion-head66:

I'd advise you not to make random stat mags unless it will help max a certain class.

If you plan on selling mags I would advise you on the following...

(Sato/Nidra)

5/145/50/0

5/150/45/0

5/0/45/150

5/0/50/145

(Easier with Sega System mags)

5/195/0/0

5/0/195/0

5/0/0/195

There is also a application called MagFarm which is useful for mag making

I 100% agree with this. The other thing to consider is photon blasts. Mags are more valuable with Mylla & Yolla (twins). Not having twins will drop about 10pds off the value of your mag, even if the stats are great.

• Like 1

Or having no PB at all, which is something some players request. Can only be achieved with the Mark 3 mag cell though or a mini-event/donation

• Like 2