Requesting rollback due to common bank crash

Hey, I am requesting a rollback for my character named tjs , she's a hunewearl in game slot number one.

I was depositing a red handgun into my common bank when it crashed. I logged back in just to find an inferno bazooka and my diska of liberator to be there along with my money. The red handgun didn't make it into the bank either. Unfortunately I don't have pictures before hand, but her inventory hasn't changed much so a single rollback should work fine.

Info:

Character name: tjs

Guild card #: 42102285

Slot: One

Class: blueful hunewearl level 110

Item loss occurred 50 minutes prior to this post. At 12:40pm EST.

Please help, and thanks in advance.tksj.png

I only have pictures from after, i just started playing on this server about a week ago so hopefully i don't get rolled back too far.

Now that i was rolled back, the two items that had survived disappeared. Is there any way i can get my diska of liberator refunded, the original picture shows that it had 40hit on it. I believe it also had 25 native. i dont care about the inferno bazooka. the liberator that was 0\25\0\0\40 would be nice though