Inventory bug

guild card 42099819

charcter slot 4

GMT zone: 2:24am or

us central 9:24pm

i basically switched my red ring thru common bank from justice to my hunter bunny so i can run a rt when i signed on bunny

my darkflow ultima reaper rr and a scape doll were the only things on my charcter that wernt ??? marks so i put the rr and reaper back in my common bank

so i could play on my only available charcter when i put the red ring in the bank i dced and the question marks on bunny were gone

but the red ring made it safely to the common bank

4rytll.jpg

11mcfh4.jpg

qppky1.jpg

2rrqb9u.jpg picture 4 after i dced the second time and all the question marks went away

guild card 42099819

charcter slot 4

GMT time 2:24am or

9:24pm us central

i basically switched my red ring thru common bank from justice to my hunter bunny so i can run a rt when i signed on bunny

my darkflow ultima reaper rr and a scape doll were the only things on my charcter that wernt ??? marks so i put the rr and reaper back in my common bank

so i could play on my only available charcter when i put the red ring in the bank i dced and the question marks on bunny were gone

but the red ring made it safely to the common bank

4rytll.jpg

11mcfh4.jpg

qppky1.jpg

2rrqb9u.jpg picture 4 after i dced the second time and all the question marks went away

just a hint for next time, you can just press the print screen button to get a snapshot. As for the rollback, just wait fro Protoss to see it.

• Like 1