Hey :D

Valm

i just wanna say a "short hello" to eveybody!

My Name is Thomas, i am 32 years old, and i am from Germany. (pls excuse my bad english)

I have started with PSO, 10 years ago on the Xbox 180, and i was so addicted.. xD

A few weeks ago, i talked to a mate about the good old games and we found a similarity: PSO!

So i started to search online, if there is any way to play PSO (online) again. By this way i found PSOBB Ultima.

I am so happy, there is still a fan base for this game. I wanna say a big THANK YOU to everybody who make it possible to still play this great game!

Best regards

Valm

Greetings Valm. Glad to have you join us , I hope that you have a good time here at PSOBB Ultima.

Welcome to the PSOBB Ultima server and feel free to hit up any of my characters in-game or contact me here if you need help!

Good luck, good hunting and good journey Valm!

Willkommenes Valm! Ich hoffe, Sie Ihren Aufenthalt mit der PSO-Gemeinschaft sich fühlen frei, jedermann um Hilfe zu bitten und sich sorgen nicht genießen, wenn Sie denken, dass Sie der einzige Deutsche herein hier sind! :onion-head71:

Thanks for the warm welcome :D

Yeah Poptartsftw i remember. The Pinkal thing... unfortunately i can't change the section id.. xD There is so much i forgot in this 10 years...

@wolikolk: it tooks a time, till i understood what u mean. Was it translated by google? :D;)