Frozen Animation RAcaseal

I joined an Episode 2 game to help some low levels do Respective Tomorrow, and I encountered this:

refca.png

This RAcaseal was frozen with her arms at her sides, not playing any animations just gliding and jumping (as teleporting) around. When we actually went into VR Temple she was still frozen, and I would have taken another screenshot, but I crashed not long after we started Temple :/. She did attack though that didn't animate either, though there was the power attack graphical effect on her when she did it, but that was when my PSO crashed.

Looking at my chat logs, I think the player in question was S EHINO, though I might be wrong.

I had some funky things happening yesterday, such as people joining when I was in passworded game or doing a quest (Often followed by them being glitchy and me crashing.) After the third of fourth try in a row I just logged off for the day.

I joined an Episode 2 game to help some low levels do Respective Tomorrow, and I encountered this:

refca.png

This RAcaseal was frozen with her arms at her sides, not playing any animations just gliding and jumping (as teleporting) around. When we actually went into VR Temple she was still frozen, and I would have taken another screenshot, but I crashed not long after we started Temple :/. She did attack though that didn't animate either, though there was the power attack graphical effect on her when she did it, but that was when my PSO crashed.

Looking at my chat logs, I think the player in question was S EHINO, though I might be wrong.

*Looks at the image you posted* S EHINO seems right ;) At first glance it seems the animation packets aren't send/recieved correctly from the description you give me. Was there anything else that seemed off? High damage, no damage taken, any kind of cheat? EDIT : do you happen to have the guildcard of that RAcaseal? Maybe it is related to the cent/battle.

I had some funky things happening yesterday, such as people joining when I was in passworded game or doing a quest (Often followed by them being glitchy and me crashing.) After the third of fourth try in a row I just logged off for the day.

Did they have a different colored name? Did they talk?

Edited by chuk

*Looks at the image you posted* S EHINO seems right ;) At first glance it seems the animation packets aren't send/recieved correctly from the description you give me. Was there anything else that seemed off? High damage, no damage taken, any kind of cheat? EDIT : do you happen to have the guildcard of that RAcaseal? Maybe it is related to the cent/battle.

I think this is S EHINO's card number 42101980 (Im guessing the number in the log next to each line is the GC number). Unfortunately I only got to see her start a heavy attack - when the attack itself would have been launched my client crashed, I'm assuming because it wanted to play an animation it couldn't find/tried to execute an incorrect animation?

Nah, they had a normal colored name, but they didn't talk. Can't remember names either. All I remember is that the first couple times I immediately left the room, and the times after that I decided to stay thinking it was a bug, then crashed.