A note

It's been fun playing in this server really, but now I just have this slight feeling that I don't fit in this environment anymore, and might possibly leave this place. Why may you ask? Due to the events that have happened lately through my point of view... let's just say it's just how the world spins.

Even though I hate half of you people here...

I greatly appreciate these people:

- Hirakawa

- Vypor

- Choko

- Aya

- Claster

- Omega

- Larva

- Draven

- Blue

- Any others whom I forgotten

Though, I have some rants to some people here and online.

- First of all, there have been constant rumors about the team I created being filled with hackers? Whoever started such rumor... well, I can't handle the pressure anymore.

- There are some "Assholes" who also started many rumors about me too. I don't know which rumors they were but I've heard from some people that they are most certainly bad rumors. Yet again, another factor that makes me want to just leave without notice.

- Stalkers are everywhere. Asking you about mags, items, TTF's, etc... Whenever I make a room that's called "NO TTF", I keep seeing people enter and leave saying "TTF, TTF, ITEMS???" I'm sick of this really.

- Braggers. "Oh, F U all, I could kick all of your asses with mah lvl 90000x weaponz and shitz" <--- Only noobs say that, in reality. No questions.

- Lastly, to people who think they own the server and constantly harassing people in every way possible: I REALLY hope you'd harass a GM, because they're people too, just like everyone else in this whole server. Let's just see how you react.

--------------------------------------

I end my note. If you have any questions, just ask, expect delays.

Hmm...

Well I have to admit that it pleases me that you hold me in high regard. But I don't want you to leave.

Just cause of a few people who can't keep their own jealous opinions to themselves.

I've seen some of the people who talk bad about you, and some of them I'm not very impressed with at all.

I consider you a friend, and I'd love to see you stay.

But in the end, it is up to you.

I just thank you for all that you have done for me, and the knowledge you've given me.

Thanks

~Vypor

man. you and I we been trough some problems . you know I'm not a bad person and i can say the same for you..

is up to you.. but remember that we need to keep moving forward.

that is what i think.. and if you don't feel fine in one place you should look for a place to make you feel better.

Have Fun. you are always welcome..

First off I'm hurt that I'm casted into the category of the forgotten cause we all know how awesome I am xD~ Secondly, don't leave Kure-Ji just ignore the haters and keep kicking butt~ I barely played one game with you T_T... Plus Kaihatsu has the coolest flag on the server LOL... Next to that brown thing I forget what its called.

First of all, there have been constant rumors about the team I created being filled with hackers? Whoever started such rumor... well, I can't handle the pressure anymore

False info is a banable offense, just report and ppl will stop making lies, either that or they will enjoy not beeing on the server.

There are some "Assholes" who also started many rumors about me too. I don't know which rumors they were but I've heard from some people that they are most certainly bad rumors. Yet again, another factor that makes me want to just leave without notice.

Same deal, report.

Stalkers are everywhere. Asking you about mags, items, TTF's, etc... Whenever I make a room that's called "NO TTF", I keep seeing people enter and leave saying "TTF, TTF, ITEMS???" I'm sick of this really.

That exists everywhere, simply lock your games and play with ppl you want, either that or use /ignore <user> (not sure if this server has it.

Braggers. "Oh, F U all, I could kick all of your asses with mah lvl 90000x weaponz and shitz" <--- Only noobs say that, in reality. No questions.

Show that they are wrong?

Lastly, to people who think they own the server and constantly harassing people in every way possible: I REALLY hope you'd harass a GM, because they're people too, just like everyone else in this whole server. Let's just see how you react.

Lock, ignore and report, the result will be less problems, less noobs and better quality gameplay.

If you made up youre decision already then good bye, i hope you find a place where you won't find these problems.

have fun

K_I_R_E_E_K

Edited by K_I_R_E_E_K

Don't take this too seriously. I'm just putting a note that I "might" leave this place if certain conditions happen.

As for the rants I have, those are just my rants. I know how to deal with them.

Don't take this too seriously. I'm just putting a note that I "might" leave this place if certain conditions happen.

As for the rants I have, those are just my rants. I know how to deal with them.

Just ignore them :/ They all jealous some way or another

yea some people just brag too much

mhmm it's just their way of going "Hi everyone i have a small dick but i don't want people to know so i'll copy what the egotists do from movies i saw and try to compensate by being an ass to everyone around me!!"

mhmm it's just their way of going "Hi everyone i have a small dick but i don't want people to know so i'll copy what the egotists do from movies i saw and try to compensate by being an ass to everyone around me!!"

With as much as I hate obscenities, I still had to lol at that.

So very brilliant Miku, so very brilliant indeed. xD

you are free to choose whatever you want dude, but personally I dont want you to leave. is it so hard to maintain in rumors that comes most of all by jellous people, but what one really should care is the opinion of your friends ...

Look at me ... Before there were many rumors that I was a hacker and all, then i leave the server per month and a half for that reason, and in the end I went back because I dont care about the opinions of others but of my friends .... and now I'm GM, was worth back XD

I love you.

XDDD