hunting cent battle and no drop

been hunting cent battle 2 days straight now, after reading sham drops it on oran id I choose to get 1 for my cousin, had a lot of mesta and sabers etc drop and lastnight during happy hour kon show up we lobby 2 times and decided to kill him for the hell of it and got 3 v502's and now to hear the drops was messup so I want to know what is going to happen cause im tired being stiffed from drops I don't have no pics because the drop would have been correct until I hear it is wrong so I chat log will have to do I await a gm reply or from larva on this topic

yeah man like wtf!!! i could have been at the gym, writing music, chilling with friends but no, stay inside 2 days straight trying to find the holy ghost!! (centurion battle) and we decide to fight kon for the fun of it and it drops v502 twice!! and sham,,, saber saber saber, trap vision, saber saber... that's not right man! what i did was very unhealthy and sad to life! how you sit 2 days straight trying to get something thats just a game and the worst of it was that i did all of this for nothing! absolutly nothing... smh (ultima) ... whats wrong here nowadays?

I also hunted with Bryanmartinez aka pain12 and savage fist aka Tasha for the last 2 days straight we only found 2 v502s that I would like to ask. How much longer do we have on the event? and when the drop is fixed can we extend the event till next Wednesday night my only days off are Mondays and Tuesdays so I probably won't get another chance to hunt it either unless the event is exstended a little

Calm down guys, yesterday that i did the mistake for the blood sword i removed by mistake the Cen/Battle for Kondriu.

sorry but the error was just there for 18 hours. And is fixed now.

And no, you cant exchange it for a Cent/battle

But yes i will extended the event one more week.

Oran / Kondriu / Ultimate = Cent/battle now!

Edited by Larva
  • Like 1