Mag bugged

Lets see if I can get this right.

Ingame Names:

From Misery to Elise

Screenshots:
None taken

Description of how u lost the item:
Raised a mag on Misery to 5/49/45/0, stuck it in the common bank to go to a FOmarl for a Sato, got it out and the stats had been changed to 6/45/45/2.

Times Ingame:

Didn't check. Happened roughly 15 minutes ago.

GC# 42101951

Slot 2

Wasn't aware it was a relatively common issue until the damage had been done. Any way I could have this fixed to save me the trouble of starting over?

Thanks.

Used my reader to fix it. It is possible that the photon blasts changed in order and the syncro/IQ is a bit off, but the stats should be restored. Care full when you feed it now ^^

well you'll have to wait to get your sato until lvl 110 now, after you make the sato go back to the lobby and change blocks so everything you have will be saved to your character. Then you can go back and put it into the bank without issue. The same goes for any rare mag.

• Like 1

Unfortunately, I ran into another problem with the same mag. After getting it to level 100 and evolving it into a Sato, no matter what I do it keeps reverting back to a Madhu.

What I've tried after it evolves:

Stays Sato:

joined lobby from in game

joined another game

changed lobbies

Reverted:

quit from in game

quit from lobby

changed ship/block

changed block

I've verified this. I went to transfer sato between characters to avoid common bank issues. When I transferred it, it became madhu again. :P We might need to just recreate this mag for misery.

Ok, post all the details about the mag here and it'll magically pop in your invent when I find some time to edit it.

Ok, when I get back from work tonight I'll use my wizard skills if I don't forget it ^^"

Done, if you weren't online when I preformed the magic trick, the sato should be in your invent. Can you confirm?