Just a few of questions about the summer event

funkytrousers28

okay, so i joined the game during the summer event so i don't know any different. as such i have a few questions.

- Sometimes the Exp rate is 3x and sometimes its 5x, is 3x the regular exp rate for this server?

- Are the enemies always this difficult, or is it just the event? (seriously, level 70 now and im getting my butt kicked in very hard caves D: was level 40 before i even attempted hard mode properly lol)

- Are there any special summer event quests at all? if there are, will they disappear after the event?

thanks for reading and i hope someone can answer them :)

Edited by funkytrousers28

A big help with the monster on difficulties that you are having a hard time with is find a group that will go with you and make friends. That's why ultima and psobb in general are great.

thanks for the help, that's cleared things up for me :) i won't be playing in a team til i start ult mode, but i'm not too far off that, so i'll stick with very hard for a little while longer :) i've got some items that will help when i get to a high enough level :)

if you insist on going solo, you can always go in the one person mode where the monsters are a bit easier (but also grant less exp)

and the summer event is basically few new items in drops, that are only event items, and sometimes the exp set to x5. But the event items can only found in Ultimate.

Centurion/Battle probably is the most wanted items from the event along with Blood Sword for FO's and last but not leas Psycho Crystal that can be convine with Master Raven to create a Psycho Raven.