A curious gamer wondering into the world of PSO

vampirewolfy

Quistion:

>How do people set avitars next to their name?

>Oh by the way, I'm experiancing an issue where sometimes my keyboard starts going into chat mode when I'm trying to use the controls, and on the options menu for some reason keyboard controls automatically goes off. Am I experiancing a bug, or am I accidently pushing a shortcut key to make the keyboard work that way? (This is not after pushing the space bar, it's when I push a key on the keyboard and that letter automatically comes up in the chat. Such as having the setting on keyboard controls off)

Edited by vampirewolfy

the f11 button will also toggle constant chat mode on and off.And since it's next to the f12 menu button it might be a typo.

• Like 1

They are more like guild creation. Each person in it can easily be associated/recognized as being part of it. Usually team members would play together and do whatever , but that really depends on the individuals. Also silly Red Star I already mentioned that stuff at the end of my previous post.

party = a game room up to 4 people

team = group up to 200 players I think with the same logo next to their name and they can chat with f9

Teams also can have their own forum section and lobby (although lobby normally not anymore since teams die and lock lobbies that way)

Teams also can have their own forum section and lobby (although lobby normally not anymore since teams die and lock lobbies that way)

@chuk v

A major reason that I ended up disbanding my team recently was because we couldn't get a lobby to keep to ourselves and troublemakers away , which contributed to many of my friends deciding to leave PSO. Was there no way to unlock those "occupied" lobbies so that other people could pass through? I wonder if anyone is even still paying to keep those other lobbies like that [if they ever had to in the first place] as I would have been since I was told to pay monthly to secure one for us. Well , there's nothing left for me to try and protect now so I guess it matters not.

Glad to be of some help to you wolfy. Have fun!

Edited by Grimoire Greys

Like Grimoire said, Teams are more of a Guild people belong to. You become a part of one either by being invited by a higher rank from another Team, or by making your own at the same counter that you make/join parties.

@chuk v

A major reason that I ended up disbanding my team recently was because we couldn't get a lobby to keep to ourselves and troublemakers away , which contributed to many of my friends deciding to leave PSO. Was there no way to unlock those "occupied" lobbies so that other people could pass through? I wonder if anyone is even still paying to keep those other lobbies like that [if they ever had to in the first place] as I would have been since I was told to pay monthly to secure one for us. Well , there's nothing left for me to try and protect now so I guess it matters not.

Glad to be of some help to you wolfy. Have fun!

If there are real troublemakers, you talk to a GM about it. Isolating yourself from other non-guildies is not the solution.

• 1 month later...

I used to play this on DC v.1 and v.2 and had like 6 toons between 155 and 187 before DC went kaput and had to start new on x-box...Now I play WoW, but I wonder how similar this game is to the original..My favorite type of toons were forces, but I did like hunters after I got my spread needle..