I miss this quest (TTF Ultima)

Just wondering if anyone playing still remembers this quest, and it amazingly ridiculous amount of monsters. I took a few month break from the game and its gone, and I can't even find a thread telling me why its gone. (Even though I can picture why XD)

>.< I hope this isn't a schthack server quest, or I will be sad for two reasons.

1. That's why its not on ultima

2. Schtserv is having major issues

This quest went down a few months ago. I've asked why and noone will answer. Almost as if it didn't exist. Only answer i got, and i know its not true, was that it is an event only quest. so can one of you gms clear up why this quest randomly dissapeared please? both of us and im sure more people have probably been wondering why.

Talk about this being a good time for a dev or something to poke their head in and clear this up. If it is an event quest ( tempted to call that fake and gay ) which event?? And why aren't there other event quests to fill the void of not having this one?

If I understand you correctly its not that its part of an event, rather the quest is shut off while events are going?

When summer event ends ill definitely harass one of the gms to turn it back on.

It was turned off way before this event even started lol its been off since around when the easter event ended iirc. its been gone for a lonnnggggg time and i couldnt get a straight answer out of anybody as to why.

To clear things up :

It was part of an event, but Larva forgot to turn it off for a looooooong time after the event. ( I think it was 4th anniversary event) Then he remembered and turned it off.

XD King Ra is right, even if the drop rate of everything was nerfed on that quest to make it less rare farmable I;d still play it.......

:( So is it never coming back, or is it going to be for every anniversary event?

The idea was to unlock it for people who prestiged, but since that isn't out yet hmm....

If I understand you correctly its not that its part of an event, rather the quest is shut off while events are going?

When summer event ends ill definitely harass one of the gms to turn it back on.

I should be that one! XD and please do so cuz i always forgot to put it back haha

yeah the quest is not ment to be on events specially if we are going to set exp x5 LOL

• 2 weeks later...

I should be that one! XD and please do so cuz i always forgot to put it back haha

yeah the quest is not ment to be on events specially if we are going to set exp x5 LOL

OMG I just thought what it would be like to have x5 on this quest XD. If I thought there were high lvl noobs before..... lol