Random menu kicks

Yesterday (10/07/2013) I was just launched back to the menu screen twice, both times during quests.

1st Time was during wrath of the forest - killed the first wave of Boomas, went to Rabarta the Goboomas and got bounced to the press enter screen instantly with no warning.

2nd time was doing the android quest in Episode 2 (the one at the top of the list in 1p mode). Got to the part where he told me that he couldn't explain the nature of the next trap, saw the Garanz spawn then got bounced. Difference that time was I saw an error message for a fraction of a second - not long enought to read it though.

While i can't provide many more details, I mentioned it aloud in the lobby both times after it happened, don't know if that will help much besides pinning down exactly when it happened though.

This hasn't caused any problems that are immediately apparent, but it would be nice to figure out what is causing it - it is quite annoying when it happens :onion-head74:

Its called getting disconnected, happens to me all the time.

That would seem obvious, but I've been disconnected before and the error message stays up - it isn't now, I see it for a fraction of a second (if at all), and then boom, start menu

Do you see any error before returning to the menu screen?

Very briefly, not long enough for me to read it though :/

Can I get your guildcard number too?

You know what Xceptional, it did happen once more last night - I traded for a Rabbit Wand, and when I went to equip it I got bounced in the same manner as before >~<

When I logged back in it was fine though - haven't had any problems with the wand specifiaclly since

Edited by YuTsu

Random bugs occur from time to time. Maybe it's linked to the new stacking code. If it keeps happening like Link said, let us know in this topic.